What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghostbusters new code..

Pft...... When I bought my GB Pro back in 2007 it was mentioned new code was coming out soon... 2 years later nothing, and everyone is getting excited again for maybe some new code. :popcorn::suspect: :wave:

it's the flipper gaps; people could be forgiven for forgetting given the gap......

Have to say enjoying gb much more than I thought I would, keeps pulling me back ( mostly because it kicks my **** ), a little like Iron Man used to, definitely quirky

Have to say enjoying gb much more than I thought I would, keeps pulling me back ( mostly because it kicks my **** ), a little like Iron Man used to, definitely quirky
Yeah I visit Chief alot and gb and deadpool are my go to games there. Got to have your nudging shoes on big time! How Stern f'ed up the 'trudeau gap' and made it 2x as big as normal is beyond belief!

Hopes are high for this release. I love mine but there's plenty that can be improved with code, the Scolari brothers getting in the way during multiball and super loops being just one of the problems. It won't fix the flipper gap, air balls or outlane rail jumping though :rolleyes:

Hopes are high for this release. I love mine but there's plenty that can be improved with code, the Scolari brothers getting in the way during multiball and super loops being just one of the problems. It won't fix the flipper gap, air balls or outlane rail jumping though :rolleyes:

I got the lane guides from mezel and they help with that hugely.

After 2 1/2 years of "we have people working on the code.. we have recruited more people to work on the code....".... all i can say is... This better be good!!!!

Back
Top Bottom