What's new

Game of Thrones Pinball is official

First impressions for me are the Pro looks pretty uninspiring and like a completely different game! The premium looks pretty good though. Not a big fan of the artwork on any of them really.

Looks great :)

Artwork I agree is pretty horrible, can only assume as they are using voice calls from maybe " the hound " and the ugly big man lady that's why they have plastered them on the back box?

Fab theme , Steve Ritchie = probably awesome :)

I wonder why khal Drogo is so big on the translate too?
he wast exactly in it for long,although he did give us some memorable scenes ..................

Really bland Photoshop art package, some nice toys though, the rest'll have to wait until I play it! Hopefully loads of gameplay matches scenes from the show, if they go deep and varied with the rules it could be fun.

Hmmm..... after looking at the pro playfield for a while longer and getting over the initial shock of how different it is I actually think it looks like it will be a fast and fun game. Lots of straight back to your flipper flow.

Don't really like any of the cab or translite art though. With such much cool source material it just seems like it could have been so much better.

Game of Thrones Game Features:
• Custom speech from Game of Thrones actor Rory McCann as Sandor Clegane, (The Hound), guides the player throughout the game with authenticity and strong presence
• The sweet voice of Kate Morris co-narrates the game, and adds an Englishwoman’s touch to the character of the game
• All Game of Thrones pinball models feature an animated interactive dragon that roars, flies, and breathes fire through the magic of all-LED lit playfields
• Each model has its own uniquely stunning art package
• Players can slam the ball into the Battering Ram, attempting to break down the Castle Doors and grab features such as Super Jackpots, Wild Fire, and Playfield Score Multipliers
• The animated mechanical Sword of Multiball holds back reinforcements until it’s time to attack.
• A bank of 3 Drop Targets lights the Lord of Light Lanes to protect against side drains and awards other progressive features
• A Kickback in the Dragon’s lair fires the ball back in anger when the dragon is struck
• Players can win valuable random awards and features with Reel PopsTM, a fun new software mechanism by playing the Pop Bumpers and spinning 3 virtual spinning reels on the display When three identical symbols line up, the player is awarded the prize shown on the reels. Earn Gold and spend it on needed weapons and features.
• An Action Button is featured on the front molding for the largest array of interactive play features ever seen in a pinball machine
Pro Model:
• The Game of Thrones Pro model features 7 multicolor Shield Inserts that represent the great Houses of Westeros and special shots on the playfield
• Lightning-fast ramps and orbits send the ball on fascinating and versatile courses throughout the game
• New updated SPIKETM electronics hardware system improves earnings, reliability, serviceability and energy efficiency PCB boards updated
• All general-illumination and feature lights are LED’s
• Redesigned, stronger, modern-styled metal backbox
• New game design allows easy cleaning
• Cabinets are decaled for easy refurbishment
Premium and Limited Edition Pinball models:
• Vastly different from the Pro model, both Premium and Limited Editions feature a massive and challenging Castle Upper Playfield with a second set of full size flippers, shots and an animated Dragon
• Both models feature dazzling full-playfield color-changing LED’s throughout the game
• An Elevator serving two “floors,” brings the ball up to the upper Castle playfield where the players battle against Houses and Dragons
The second Elevator floor delivers the ball to the Iron Throne, where victories great and small can be celebrated
• The right ramp shot is guarded by a single resettable Drop Target allowing the player to shoot directly into the Castle when qualified
• Amazing light shows and effects are a visual celebration of players’ victories
Premium Edition:
• layout as the LE, without the LE’s exclusive collectible features
Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”): $7,095 Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price: (“MSRP”): $7,595 No Production Limits
• Full-spectrum smooth RGB LED playfield 16 lamp grid (also on LE)
LED (red, white, purple) general illumination (also on LE)
• Limited Edition: Limited production drives value appreciation Designed with Pinball Collectors, Production Limited to 700 units
• The LE comes with Laser-Cut Dragon side armor
• The LE model comes with a serialized number plate
• The LE model has custom LE-only side-art and backglass
• The LE model comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by Gary Stern
• Uniquely themed hand drawn, translite backglass
• Designer-signed playfield featuring Hall-of-Fame pinball designer Steve Ritchie signature"

Full Matrix to follow later

Matrix, no shaker :(

Attachments

• Game of Thrones Features Matrix.pdf
    93.6 KB · Views: 18
Hmmmm:confused:

Not sure what I think at this stage.

Sucks that it's still a DMD at this price
Playfield art looks a bit ****
I actually prefer the Pro Cab art and backglass. Why the **** is Missandei on the backglass? A really minor ****ing character. I'm guessing that they think people like the Targaryans. Oh well, guess I could always get a custom printout of Ayra.

£750 extra for the ltd version only really seems to get you some side armour.

Has the premium version been shown yet?

I'm really crap at being able to look at pictures and work out game play.

Why do I think that interactive dragon means something a lot more underwhelming than I had in my mind.

Love the way they are trying to sell the decals as a positive and not a negative

Might be reading this wrong but it says 'Snap latch lockdown bar' for all 3 versions, so all are getting the Pro version of the lockdown bar now?

Ahhh,, just read the matrix - thanks Nick.

Really leaning towards the Premium rather than the Ltd version on the artwork description. Hard to see the justification to pay more

Why no Lannister version though? Am I the only person who routes for this house?

I've now watched up to Episode 5 of Series 1 and I'm really rather enjoying it. I can't tell if it really is deep yet or just has so many characters it just appears to be complex, but it certainly has much profanity, violence and nakedness.

The machine is pretty much exactly what I expected, certainly the cabinet art packages. Whilst the playfield was spared from being yet another Photoshop disaster the spartan Microsoft Office Clip Art inspired design is awful.

I dunno... seems like an awful lot of wonga for pretty much the same pile of parts shuffled around and re-badged. Still not even close the beauty and quality of WOZ.

Back
Top Bottom