What's new

Game of Thrones Pinball is official

I guess at least GoT has more universal appeal than Wrestlemania, Mustang and KISS. Look forward to seeing this one when it gets revealed. :thumbs:

Yeah gonna be exciting to see the Iron throne, the dragons upper playfield and what Dwight does with the code. I've ordered cos it's SR and the code is meant to be pretty decent at release.

Yeah gonna be exciting to see the Iron throne, the upper playfield and what Dwight does with the code. I've ordered cos it's SR and the code is meant to be pretty decent at release.

You have been right on the money with your info on this one so far. Do you know anything about the display?

You have been right on the money with your info on this one so far. Do you know anything about the display?

Word is not LCD, but who knows that may be a bluff. I can see why it wouldn't be LCD due to the graphic nature but then I'm not sure it'll sell to too many families anyway.

I'm interested to see if Stern finally upgrade to a LCD display but to be honest I'm much more excited by the recent rumours of a Ghostbusters machine in the pipeline.

Hope they add the "john snow comes to dinner " as an eater egg in the game ;)

Thats the bloke I saw in the wee tescos down the road from my house.

He was wearing a Game of thrones jacket which helped me notice him :tut:

Bugger, this could be an expensive month.

If it's not an LCD though I might have second thoughts. Currently trying to hold onto my wallet until I've had a chance to see / play it

Seems a bit silly doing it before the story is done, I guess they want to ride the peak of the hype train though. Plus it's not like they'll introduce many more characters now, plenty still to kill off!

Doubt the story will ever be finished. I've been waiting for Winter to ****ing come for 20 odd years now:mad: Much as I love him as an author there is a real danger that the heart attack will be a lot closer in coming than the next book:( I suspect the plot quality of the next couple of TV series is also going to take a knock now that 90% of the source material is existed. If it turns into some type of magic quest with a wizard defeating the bad guys then I'll be totally ****d off.

There are invariable going to be comparisons to the Hobbit for this machine, but for me the theme is far stronger, I just hope Stern don't try to sanitise it to make it family friendly. Although it's hard to see how they could actually do that.

Could be fantastic, could be a turd. Wonder when we'll see the playfield pics.

Anyone got any more details? I've heard rumour of an upper playfield and 4 flippers but who knows.

For me the Dragons are a really minor part of the story, but I suspect they will be heavily featured.

Hard to see what the plot of the whitewalkers will be in the game as they've not really got a huge presence in the book by this stage - more of an ominous threat.

Hope there is a mode that shows that Danny is in fact a total ****ing nut job rather than the renaissance queen that the TV show is trying to portray.

Wallet must stay in my pocket ..................at least until Monday:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Damn you Stern. First the Walking Dead and now this. If you release a Cthulhu pin then my nerdgasm will be complete

Probably going against the grain here and as I've yet to watch even a single episode of GoT my opinion probably doesn't count for much but...

YAWN

Another franchised pin with photoshopped graphics. Not doing it for me. I reckon it'll look all gloomy and doomy like LOTR.

i.imgur.com_pFPyb.gif

Only worry is that like acdc the premium will far outclass the pro so you'll need to dig deep for the premium. Hopefully a theme that will attract a younger demographic especially on site

Doubt the story will ever be finished. I've been waiting for Winter to ****ing come for 20 odd years now:mad: Much as I love him as an author there is a real danger that the heart attack will be a lot closer in coming than the next book:( I suspect the plot quality of the next couple of TV series is also going to take a knock now that 90% of the source material is existed. If it turns into some type of magic quest with a wizard defeating the bad guys then I'll be totally ****d off.

There are invariable going to be comparisons to the Hobbit for this machine, but for me the theme is far stronger, I just hope Stern don't try to sanitise it to make it family friendly. Although it's hard to see how they could actually do that.

Could be fantastic, could be a turd. Wonder when we'll see the playfield pics.

Anyone got any more details? I've heard rumour of an upper playfield and 4 flippers but who knows.

Dragons upper playfield (2 flippers)
Iron Throne
Wall (possibly) with the inevitable "go for the waaaaaaaaaallll" SR call out :p
Colour changers (all models)
Lock Bar button
More than 2 flippers on main playfield
Maybe a sword ramp
Maybe Castles
Maybe 3 eyed ravens
House LE (think there maybe 2 LEs with Stark/Lannister and Targaryen/Baratheon art)
Scoop/Saucer mystery hole
Modes
Mini wizard and Wizard mode
Other stuff (some will be epic)

More than 2 flippers. What was the last machine from Stern with four proper flippers? Simpsons? three is good but four is better;)

Who the **** is going to want the Baratheon art? Might as well do a Greyjoy version

Told my wife it will cost 8k so she'll be happy that I negotiated the price down:clap:(Not that I'm going to be daft enough to buy one:oops:)

Always puzzles me why people diss, yawn whatever before seeing or playing a machine. :confused:

Great theme for me, can't wait to see it. Can't see me affording it though. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom