What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FunHouse received today

Went to view my old FH and for Adam took a couple of videos and here’s some some quick pics I’ll put more up when I have time.
HUO 20yr+
Rare DP Playfield imported from Germany took emgorever to source.
ChrisB minty restore albeit quite a few year ago but it had another mini shop and repair by Chris before I sold it on.

I’ve around 30 hirez pics and few videos as well as having several games to check all is working as it should. I’m sure Adam will be happy with it.
I’ll be sending them all to Adam to decide if he wants it.

0A318310-AB5C-4357-AFAA-CDDC9680DBF9.jpegBCA40200-075C-4F97-9A14-DEEB336A16ED.jpeg73CE9705-39B9-4777-B74C-1C9FD2E8078F.jpeg62CD7C1D-6A1A-42D5-9BF1-22D37E624536.jpeg01AA82EE-69C9-4D67-8596-E1FFD4FC2676.jpeg579FA2A7-1F72-4EE1-ABB8-69FF3E065B6D.jpegD18FC124-DF6A-43C5-9309-538E10542569.jpeg24AB9D61-1DAA-4DC9-BCE4-573F5FC4F49C.jpegF9599FFA-3017-4BB4-A4F0-31CA2C107D7F.jpegB478817E-31B6-40D1-8A3B-F1D943850CB3.jpeg

Last edited:
Went to view my old FH and for Adam took a couple of videos and here’s some some quick pics I’ll put more up when I have time.
HUO 20yr+
ChrisB minty restore albeit quite a few year ago but it had another mini shop and repair by Chris before I sold it on.

I’ve around 30 hirez pics and few videos as well as having several games to check all is working as it should. I’m sure Adam will be happy with it.

View attachment 154268View attachment 154269View attachment 154271View attachment 154272View attachment 154273View attachment 154275View attachment 154276View attachment 154278View attachment 154279View attachment 154281
I’m up at cols tonight and played this funhouse lovely pin if Adam decides to buy he will be pleased … worlds apart from the Rossco special !

HUO 20yr+

View attachment 154268View attachment 154269View attachment 154271View attachment 154272View attachment 154273View attachment 154275View attachment 154276View attachment 154278View attachment 154279View attachment 154281

yep that’s in very good condition I will even stick my neck out and say Wow !!

HUO 20yr+

Wow Col , looks stunning !

I’ve sent Adam 50-60 pics and spoke about the small issues here and there but overall it is a very nice condition FH for not much more than Rosscos “Nice Condition” one.
That’s how you advertise a pinball none scammer edition, Rosscos imaginary solicitors please take note!

Can we have an update on the rossco situation, any legal proceedings or refunds,

I suspect RosscoClaus is still in consultation with his crack team of legal advisors..
Don't dismiss Rossco's financial weight and legal team budget just because he can't afford Family Guy without completely ****ing a complete stranger over. He has legal representation on his home insurance. I don't often say this but.... :rofl:

My old FH now sold to Adam so had a few test games to make sure everything is as it should be.
Hopefully this with make a really nice 2.0 with minimal work needed if any.

A Great example of a great game played by a rubbish player 😂 nevertheless the less I enjoyed it all the same and the bonus was I had Rudy screaming.

My old FH now sold to Adam so had a few test games to make sure everything is as it should be.

A Great example of a great game played by a rubbish player 😂 nevertheless the less I enjoyed it all the same and the bonus was I had Rudy screaming.
That is an amazing example of a 31 year old game, great pics, well described a true gent :)

I'm new to pinball and even I can see the Rosco edition is s**t!

Reading through this yesterday evening and does remind me that it's exciting and scary buying pinball machines. I've only bought 4 and have no experience prior to this year but it's like buying a car you haven't ever seen.

It works when you trust the integrity and judgement of the seller. But often it's not that straight forward and is subjective and only as good as the skills, experience and integrity of the selling party.

My first machine was "clean and tidy", looked so when I picked it up, but found loads of things wrong when I got it home, would never have stopped me buying but did make me feel a bit bad. "Have I been done, was my enthusiasm to buy better than my judgement". Neither, it was a used machine in ok shape only.

My second pin looked ace in pics and looked ok when I saw it, but close inspection at home found electrical problems and bodges which I enjoyed fixing, but felt bad for not picking these up.

Next two were wrecks and priced as such, didn't feel bad.

If I had bought this Fun House expecting good nick, I'd be in absolute bits. This is the type of thing that could put you off the hobby for good. My wrecks were better than this cosmetically.

Hope this works out for you. I hope the seller did this out of lack of skill, experience and judgement. Anything else is sinister and has a nasty taste. Like driving a car away and the roof flying off and the salesmen saying "sold as seen mate, jog on!".....

Thanks for arranging this Col, you’re an absolute Gent ! Can’t wait to finally get a decent FH in!

Back
Top Bottom