What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Downtime.... ***Daytime 2/10*** (Date/Time change!)

Hi Paul

Thanks for this, but there's a few things that make it less useful (for me). I tend to mainly use the What's New feature - previously, the threads I hadn't red were coloured blue so I could keep track of where I had got to, now everything's white.

Also, when I go to a thread, I'm sure the top menu stayed at the top of the screen so I didn't have to scroll back up to the top of the page of posts to hit the What's New button again - I do now.

Not the end of the world.

This is in Brave browser

OMG - that's subtle - just noticed that the unread threads are in bold, read threads aren't

Oh Mr Staggs Sir, that is awesome!!! I never would have noticed that!
And not exactly as it should be - Wrong logo, that bloody community box - i DISABLED that.... Grrrr

Loving the new look. And what's even better... 'what's new' now has a dedicated button!

Imagine how many clicks that'll save me yearly.

Thanks for all your hard work @Paul 👍👍
Now get back on the DMD clocks 🤣🤣

On the plus side, i think ive fixed the issue on those now too!!!!
Yes, today will be clock making.

And thanks to Turkey now being on the "no-fly" list :mad:, and me not getting a week in the sun😢, should have them done sooner...

Not sure why, might be me but I get boxes with a cross instead of some of the icons. Any clues?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201003-090956_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201003-090956_Samsung Internet.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 11
Should have said it is on android and I have restarted my phone several times

Those with missing icons have you tried clearing your browser cache

Update, tried on chrome on my Samsung running android and it works fine. It might be a problem with the native Samsung Internet browser.

Not only clearing cache, but clearing cookies for this site fixed the incorrect icons here. I was getting a slot machine instead of the arrow under your name on each post. Maybe if it was a pinball machine, I would have left it!

Don't know if this would work for everyone but I tried this and somehow this did the trick on the native Samsung Internet browser: bottom right i get three lines, click on this and chose to view the desktop version of the site. It all looked OK. Did the same to get back to the mobile version. And all icons magically appeared.

I m running chrome on a laptop, all the icons disappeared.

I held down CTRL button and hit refresh and it sorted the issue out immediately.

Back
Top Bottom