What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FlipOut London - My 1st Visit

although in all honestly I can't remember what we did and didn't use :D

I wish I lived closer, I'd be a member for sure!
Sometimes I do manage two visits a month so maybe it would pay for itself and if not a great cause [emoji848]

On the Flip out subject, is the only way to not have a sdtm drain on whitewater from plunging is to do a light plunge to the upper flipper/big foot? I just can't get into this game because of that

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

On the Flip out subject, is the only way to not have a sdtm drain on whitewater from plunging is to do a light plunge to the upper flipper/big foot? I just can't get into this game because of that

In truth it's not a guaranteed SDTM but yes high chance. If the home ROM (LH6 ? ) is fitted then a Ball Save feature can be activated in the settings . Worth persevering to get into it as it's one of the all time 90s classics :clap:

Last edited:
In truth it's not a guaranteed SDTM but yes high chance. If the home ROM (LH6 ? ) is fitted then a Ball Save feature can be activated in the settings . Worth persevering to get into it as it's one of the all time 90s classics :clap:
I even tried nudging but it tilts straight away [emoji23]

I do like the theme, layout and the shots are satisfying.
Getting the ball over that hill and it not coming out via the ramp is so tricky though.

Back
Top Bottom