FlipOut London - My 1st Visit

David_Vi

Registered
Sep 3, 2019
Colchester
I wish I lived closer, I'd be a member for sure!
Sometimes I do manage two visits a month so maybe it would pay for itself and if not a great cause

On the Flip out subject, is the only way to not have a sdtm drain on whitewater from plunging is to do a light plunge to the upper flipper/big foot? I just can't get into this game because of that

Sent from my SM -G973F using Tapatalk

Sgt GrizZ

Staff member
Jul 21, 2011
40 clicks North of Saigon (or Brighton and Hove )
Alias
Ive
On the Flip out subject, is the only way to not have a sdtm drain on whitewater from plunging is to do a light plunge to the upper flipper/big foot? I just can't get into this game because of that

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
In truth it's not a guaranteed SDTM but yes high chance. If the home ROM (LH6 ? ) is fitted then a Ball Save feature can be activated in the settings . Worth persevering to get into it as it's one of the all time 90s classics :clap:

Last edited:

David_Vi

Registered
Sep 3, 2019
Colchester
In truth it's not a guaranteed SDTM but yes high chance. If the home ROM (LH6 ? ) is fitted then a Ball Save feature can be activated in the settings . Worth persevering to get into it as it's one of the all time 90s classics :clap:
I even tried nudging but it tilts straight away

I do like the theme, layout and the shots are satisfying.
Getting the ball over that hill and it not coming out via the ramp is so tricky though.

Sent from my SM -G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sgt GrizZ