What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flip Out London - Thursday night league

Cheers @Neil McRae

Thursday fully booked for the next 2 weeks!

Do you know what times opening at the weekend? Signup Genius doesn't show it.

Cheers

Just incase anyone doesn't see our Facebook page - London is now tier three thus the club is closed and likely won't reopen until the New Year.

We are back!
Congratulations Matt Vince, winner of the first meet back on the old system, and James Fowler, 2nd placed and Consistency Champion (its been so long I'd forgotten that was a thing!) with 9 points or above on every game.
It's good to be back.

jun3.JPG

It didn’t help that the thing flipper was hosed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Woohoo!

We have completed a league without going back into lockdown!
It's been a while - trying to remember how the finals work.

Well done June 2021 champion Yuen Aw

Yeun took an early lead in the first game, putting 223k on Ali
Matt fought back taking the lead after a stunning 371m under pressure on Indy 500
But Yuen retook the lead with a 27m masterclass on Cactus Canyon as player three. With less than a million going into the final ball as the last player Matt turned it on (and I suspected I would have to rewrite this witeup), but in the end it wasn't enough, and Yuen held onto the lead, and with it took the (imaginary) trophy.
Graham Swaffield (3rd) and Neil McRae (4th) rounded out the finalists..

I thought i had a good week in the week's competition - but was ultimately no match for joint winners Yuen Aw and @Tucks and consistency champion @Neil McRae

Congratulations all!

Lets go again for another round of remembering how this all works - and it will be for IPFA points (remember those?) from August.

Weekly scores:
Jun3-4-2021.JPG

June 2021.JPG

Should have done better on Ali and Indy 500 very irritated with myself! But we’ll played Yuen!

Should have done better on Ali and Indy 500 very irritated with myself! But we’ll played Yuen!

Well played Neil! You came 3rd and not bottom! Shocking performance from me last night! Roll on July!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom