What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flip Out London - Thursday night league

Don't forget! Next week is the Flip Out Halloween Party and High Score Comp. No fee's after entry to the club, trophies and prizes.

Best costume wins a prize too!

We look forward to seeing you there!
Matt, if I don't usually make it to Thursday nights but am a member, could I still take part in the Tournament on the 31st?

Hi is there any news on Registration for the pinball news cup and monster meet at the end of November?

Or do we just turn up and play?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will make further announcements after this weekends London Pinball League. Safe to say though, you will be able to attend and play on the day.

Congratulations to Ed Rojas, the winner of tonight's high score comp on Eightball!

Special mention for 8 year old Ethan in 2nd place! Ed donated his prize over to Ethan, which made his night. Top work that man!

20200102_221415_HDR.jpg

1578013753747.png

Last edited:
Congratulations to Stan Simpson, the winner of tonight's league meet!

Stan closely beat Nick Hamill by a point to claim 1000 qualifying points for the month.

1578014005980.png

Back
Top Bottom