What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flip Out London - Thursday night league

Congratulations @Matt Vince on winning September meet 3 of the flip out league - our first ever double 1000 pint winner - which guarantees him a place in the final.

Well done Matt!

sepwk3.jpg

sepwk3tot.jpg

* that is: 1000 point winner

(there are several other candidates for 1000 pint winner)

So Matt, Mike and Myself are guaranteed finalists - congrats - only Stan can affect whether Sam qualifies next week.

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well done Clive, great playing last night, deservedly up near the top,
Congrats to Matt, Neil, and Mike for making the finals with a week to go, nice flipping

So Matt, Mike and Myself are guaranteed finalists - congrats - only Stan can affect whether Sam qualifies next week.

Neil.

Mathematically, Sam and Stan could both knock you out, though you are most likely through.

Sam can still be overtaken by Tim, Ed, David F, Robin, Stan and David T (to tie).

yeah I realised it whilst in the lift after posting :D

so if Stan and Sam are first and second and the random secret formula works then yes.

Cheers,
Neil.

As next month has 5 weeks the Thursday night league will finish on the 24th and we will be hosting 2 comps on Halloween instead!

Cheers Matt. All was good and hopefully you'll see a bit more cash on the BM66. Epic game!¡

Or everyone else not playing so good :) lol

Poor week for me but at least I can rely on spooky to be consistent!

Scored 39mill on Alice Cooper

4cf248961fc1e03fe9e1ac681eca2521.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This month is much more open: with Nick, Tim, David F, Robin, Clive, James, Neil, Stan, Ed, Stig, Sajid and Matt all going into the last meet fighting for the win

With Anton, Mike P, Ben P, Gavin, Mark, Jay P, Brittany, Robert, Alex, Rayne, Sam and David T all also with a shot of qualifying for the final four.

Don't forget! Next week is the Flip Out Halloween Party and High Score Comp. No fee's after entry to the club, trophies and prizes.

Best costume wins a prize too!

We look forward to seeing you there!

Back
Top Bottom