What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flip Out London - Thursday night league

well done Tim on the win, and Neil, Nick, Stan getting to finals, also Matt on evening win, good night as always

Here are the overall standings after 2 league meets:

Last edited:
Did ok tonight ..... quite an achievement to finish above both Charlie and Diane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are the results for May. See the results of the final on the right. (Stan won a play-off against Caroline as Mike wasn't in attendace)

Here are the results for May. See the results of the final on the right. (Stan won a play-off against Caroline as Mike wasn't in attendace)

View attachment 86112

It was worth me attending the last league meet of the month then! 62 isn’t to be sniffed at for an overall score. Need to get something similar or higher on Sunday for London league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@Neil McRae Just listening to the latest Head2Head podcast and Marty just been blamed you (1hr 32 mins 22 seconds in) for regional content locking for in the UK. Hope this is not true :eek:

Yeah Aussies always blaming us brits! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

These are the overall standings for July after 2 meets.

There is no League meet next week as we are hosting a full comp. No registration required, just turn up and play!

Back
Top Bottom