What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flip Out London - Thursday night league

Here are the results of this weeks league meet!

1641508597801.png

This year we have had to change the format of the league to meet with IFPA's new criteria. The league will now run across 2 months and we will use your best 4 results towards qualifying for the finals.

Can you just turn up on a Thursday? I'm only in London occasionally.

Here are the results of tonight's league meet:

1642717944686.png

Sorry if you played the Shadow and left before it dismantled itself!

Here are the overall standings after 3 weeks of 9. Remember that we now use your 4 best results for the overall standings.
1642718292175.png

Here are the updated overall standings for Jan-Feb.

Still places in the play-offs up for grabs with 2 weeks left!
1644533716178.png

Here are the overall positions with just one week to go!!

Next weeks meet finishes at 10pm latest so the finals for the top 8 can take place. Those qualifying spots are still up for grabs, so bring your best game next week!

1645138661359.png

Are there not 2 more meets? Week 8 and week 9?
Next week is Thursday the 24th of February, the week after will be 3rd of March, so I assume that would count to the March/April comp, rather than the Jan/Feb one? Although, to be fair, there are columns for weeks 1-9 on the spreadsheet!

Next week is Thursday the 24th of February, the week after will be 3rd of March, so I assume that would count to the March/April comp, rather than the Jan/Feb one? Although, to be fair, there are columns for weeks 1-9 on the spreadsheet!
Aah - OK. Thanks

There is space for 9 meets on the sheet as that is the maximum for a 2 month league.

Congratulations to the one, the only, cometh the hour, cometh the man, your friend and mine - Yes, it's the champion of week one March-April (Mapril?) season, and league leader - Mr James McElhatton!

Results are below:

Meraprmeet1.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom