What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Progress Firepower Shop Log

Well I finely managed to source some krylon triple thick in the Uk. So yesterday I stabilised and de curled my back glass. Quite happy with the results obviously there still is abit of paint loss. Still considering a repro or mint original replacement.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390732013.754828.jpg

Something else I've been working on this w/e was the apron. The actual apron was in pretty good nic but the little shooter cover looked abit rough.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390737413.786440.jpg

Originally I it used frisket and tried touching it up but it looked really ****. So **** infact I didn't even acknowledge it with a pic. So I stripped, sanded, primed and painted it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390737545.769582.jpg

Decals added, these annoyed me because they wernt pre cut for some reason. Anyhoo I'm pleased with the results.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390737623.036362.jpg

Now back to the cab.......

Well finely found a lock cam assembly thanks to a guy on pinside.

Some more progress on the cab

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390914672.219101.jpg

Red stencil applied and what a bitch they are!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390914719.369044.jpg

Red

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390914747.285680.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390914766.236007.jpg

I will post a pic of the finished artwork tonight once I've cleared it

Wow, looking good Rudi, but are you doing all that sanding and spraying in your living room? I see you have a few things covered in plastic but unless you get it looking like a Dexter kill room that paint is bound to get on something!

Well since I've been banned from doing personal projects in my workshop at work and the weather being vile some of the sanding was done inside. I hoovered as I went and there wasn't much mess. So far no paint on anything just coloured dust which hoovers up. I need my own house / flat ideally lol

Well thank you kind sir......

Opinions please guys do I keep it totally standard and just use sliders on the back or do I put rails and sliders?

Looks awesome mate.
Have home projects been sneaking ahead of things at work!!! Naughty boy:rofl:

No I was doing it before, after work and in my breaks. Just my supervisor having a power trip and being a cock.

So is everyone in agreement for rails and sliders?

Does anyone have any of these 2.5 x 2.5 grills knocking about? I'm short one I did find some at work but the holes are smaller and I'm to anal to use that along side the proper stuff

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390937405.326040.jpg

Nice work Dogg, Looking the nuts.

Ask @lukewells about those grills , He has a couple, I was looking at them a week or two ago.

Nice work Dogg, Looking the nuts.

Ask @lukewells about those grills , He has a couple, I was looking at them a week or two ago.

I thought you'd picked those up with the other 'treasures'. Was just about to send him your way....

The cab looks ace, great job. My future pin is looking better each day ! ;)

Any remaining "treasure" is at Johns neighbours house for scrap metal.

John any chance you want to see if they are still there?

Back
Top Bottom