What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally, Pulp Fiction

I honestly don’t think an LE will come up on the forum in a years time , any deal may be done behind the scenes.
I’ve been offering to buy LE spot for £2k , £1k profit and £1k to cover deposit with no takers thus far
fair enough - I'll maybe wait a few years then, if I bother buying one at all.

Good luck in your hunt.

I honestly don’t think an LE will come up on the forum in a years time , any deal may be done behind the scenes.
I’ve been offering to buy LE spot for £2k , £1k profit and £1k to cover deposit with no takers thus far

It'll 100% come up for sale

Older style machines aren't everyones cup of tea.... And FOMO was in full force for this title

After nearly a year of humming and harring I've finally caved in and put a deposit down.

The easy to understand, difficult to master gameplay was one of the main reasons, plus killer theme and integration.

Who knows when I'll get it but will have to move Godzilla on at some point to make way.

Pulp and Lebowski will be a pretty decent combo of Pins to own.
You won’t regret buying it, with my level of pinball skills if I had it for 6 months I wouldn’t complete the game, maybe never.
I’m finding it very frustrating that the games are very short but that’s what makes me just play it again and again, so bloody addictive, I’ve lost count how many times I’ve said FFS.

Just taking a break now from Playing for the last hour, Rob from here is on his way for a 5 minute game lol.

It will, secondary market is over now! Two Foo Fighters LE for 11k sealed that

Going back to the old days of losing money as soon as you open that box.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded

I would have to agree with this, with the only LE differences being the Topper, Speaker Grill, Shaker (aftermarket fit?) and the mirror blades (Which someone is offering to produce for the base model) and of course the LE badge which only really appeals to hardcore LE collectors, I cant see them selling for more than the original price, and then like with CCR CGC might even release the topper for purchase at some point, you never know.

I don't think the LE looks period correct, the topper seems out of place in some ways. Totally understand why some think it's a must have but seeing more of the pin at Alan's viewed against all different eras, personally, I think it looks 'right' in the version he has without the flashy do-dads etc. Maybe the speaker grille / facia could be improved, but that's a quick fix that'll soon be available somewhere.

Last edited:
SE has holes ready for the shaker motor apparently.
Mirror blades are a must... Silverpaolo has a thread running asking if there's any interest, worth posting on there for anyone who hasn't seen it.
Banner BMF apron and speaker grille are nice, but not essential.
Be interesting to see if the modders can come up with an alternate topper.

Irrespective of what they may say currently history points to the fact that when there’s lots of money left on the table they will probably offer the topper for SE owners in a year or so

It will, secondary market is over now! Two Foo Fighters LE for 11k sealed that

Going back to the old days of losing money as soon as you open that box.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded
Current Stern LE is £6000 more than Pulp LE so it's no surprise it dropped by so much.

All we know at the moment is @Kelsbells has offered to give someone £1000 for doing nothing and no one has bitten.

So to get any code updates I have to pay for them.
Never been interested in IC / Scorbit, never will.
As usual, 99 USD will be near 200 with shipping etc..

Connect Pulp Fiction Pinball online for access to future software updates and Scorbit functionality“
The updated online manual shows code updates will be done via any class10 microSD, with instructions for Windows or MacOS.

The updated online manual shows code updates will be done via any class10 microSD, with instructions for Windows or MacOS.
It's interesting that there are no code update links on the cgc site for any of their games though? Maybe you need a secret linK?

It's interesting that there are no code update links on the cgc site for any of their games though? Maybe you need a secret linK?
Doug posted the MMR code update links on Pinside back 5-6years ago, although those links are now dead.

EDIT:

Ignore me, the link was changed, still active:

https://www.chicago-gaming.com/coinop/medieval-madness/update
https://www.chicago-gaming.com/coinop/monster-bash/update
https://www.chicago-gaming.com/coinop/attack-from-mars/update

I've no idea how many people have ordered one, but is it unrealistic to think all the UK ones will ship in one go?
On pinside there’s some commentary that there may be more LE’s sold than SE’s , not sure about UK, there were 15/16 LE’s available can’t imagine that many more SE’s than that have been sold maybe the same maybe a few more ..20/25

Back
Top Bottom