What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ENDED: Socially distanced new pinball league - everyone welcome!

Back for more pain - this is turning into a one horse race!

Jericho was lit = immediate drain on the 3rd ball.

Got the Iron Monger Super though.

This new code really turns Iron Man up to 11!

DFDB2D3C-9F37-4F74-B614-C0AE274621BB.jpeg

Attachments

• 697B5D7D-26AB-41C5-A829-D72B3082CE4E.jpeg
    697B5D7D-26AB-41C5-A829-D72B3082CE4E.jpeg
    193.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back for more pain - this one is turning into a one horse race!

Jericho was lit = immediate drain on the 3rd ball.

Got the Iron Monger Super though.

This new code really turns Iron Man up to 11!

View attachment 104841
Probably the game I regret selling the most, especially now with new code, didn't expect that else I'd have kept it :rolleyes:

Probably the game I regret selling the most, especially now with new code, didn't expect that else I'd have kept it :rolleyes:
Who would’ve thought it, 10yrs after release... Lyman said, and he delivered.

At least you can buy em used in decent nick, or if you’re feeling flush; a NIB RE-VE maybe.
It’s great for short, sharp, rapid fire games. Often brutal but always in with a chance of Jericho, or even Do or Die. ZERO chance of DoD Multiball though - that’s just for the elite.

Owned mine for about 4 years, it was brutal and frustrating, but when you have a good game what a rush! Anything over 10k I would consider a good game, but did manage to top 100k a couple of times by collecting the do or die hurry up.

My ToM score which is using the competition ROM without easy loop access to Theatre jackpot! Also epic game of AFM got TA lots of jackpots, then multiball ZERO jackpots then strobe multiball ZERO jackpots - I’m blank my dodgy arm!

knocked Greg of GC on ToM tho :)
Just pipped you to the post @Neil McRae on the TOM. Had over half the score on one ball...
Tom score 2.JPG

Metallica Prem, all extras balls and replay/special points off, credits only.

B9933D16-D9C1-4F0C-9DBA-28D19F30E647.jpeg

Attachments

• 5C6199AA-F57C-4349-A9FC-DC893F7C6F5B.jpeg
    5C6199AA-F57C-4349-A9FC-DC893F7C6F5B.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 9
managed to increase score by a few Mil.

I dont understand how to collect the multipliers..
Also.. do people do the modes combined..

I like to do the modes 1 at a time..
View attachment 104890

The multipliers start at 2x and increase by 1x every time you hit the target bank, up to 20x (or 40x if you have double multipliers collected). You have to hit the target bank within a certain time otherwise they reset to 2x, you will hear bleeping when they are about to reset. Green arrow lit lanes are multiplied by the current x value. The higher the x value, the less lanes are lit. You can move the arrows by pressing lockbar button to turn them red and flippers to move, then lockbar button again to reactivate (can be tricky with the timer going!). Choosing R2D2 as your character gives you better chance with the multipliers, extended time, more lanes lit, 3x start value etc. Video mode can be very lucrative with a high x value, so I try to move the lit lane to that one if video mode is lit.

As for the modes, not sure yet what's best, still learning the rules myself, one step at a time.

managed to increase score by a few Mil.

I dont understand how to collect the multipliers..
Also.. do people do the modes combined..

I like to do the modes 1 at a time..

I find combining modes is faster and easier to progress further into the game but 1 mode at a time is more immersive and fun.

Definitely set Monger to hard, otherwise he’s up and down far too easily.

my scores are all monger difficultly and MB start set to hard.
Cool, thought they had to be set to factory with no EBs but can put it back to how I Normally have it now

Cool, thought they had to be set to factory with no EBs but can put it back to how I Normally have it now
It’s not an exact science! I just prefer IM that way, makes the Monger more of a novelty. This is like tournament rules for the less serious player (I.e. me).

@mark9- how do you collect the multiplier.. I’ve seen 20x a few times but never know what shot it is to collect?
maybe I’ve done it by accident a few times... my bonus on ball 1 was 50Mil.

You dont collect it as such. It's a shot multiplier. So if the shot is worth 1m normally its worth 20m with 20x multiplier on that shot (when you've moved the green arrow to the shot).

original rom? :)

let me out it back in ;)
Nope have Soren last rom but I think he dropped the multipliers down as the original had no limit.

1) Bonus-x advance is +1 instead of +2.

2) Combo max at 20M instead of unlimited (with wrap-around to 0).

3) No trunk error state without a real reason to.

4) Hocus pocus outlane saver has 2nd saver feature if the magnet bombs out.

And with the latest 34ee mod...

5) The prototype Tiger saw motor is re-implemented.

With tournament play enabled there is a few more changes (see the Readme).

And with an additional option to make Spell theatre harder.

Maybe set it as Tournament play?

Back
Top Bottom