What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ENDED: Socially distanced new pinball league - everyone welcome!

Many thanks for organising this Paul. Was a nice distraction during lockdown and gave some focus to games.

I think Nick deserved the win for his incredible score on Kiss. Also plaudits to Neil for a cracking score on MM.

Thanks Paul , Both my scores were in participation of a box of beer.
Shame you cant do that anymore in competitions :)

A day late, but figured I'd post it anyway.

Josh managed 311M on Spiderman and has just completed Guardians ending up with 8.4B - it's quite annoying as he's only been back two days and hasn't played pinball since February!

GOTG GC.jpgGOTG Xandar.jpgGOTG Immolation.jpg

Hopefully they'll release new code soon so I have an excuse to wipe the scores as otherwise I'm not sure I'll be getting my name back on the GC anytime soon :(

A day late, but figured I'd post it anyway.

Josh managed 311M on Spiderman and has just completed Guardians ending up with 8.4B - it's quite annoying as he's only been back two days and hasn't played pinball since February!

View attachment 111568View attachment 111569View attachment 111570

Hopefully they'll release new code soon so I have an excuse to wipe the scores as otherwise I'm not sure I'll be getting my name back on the GC anytime soon :(
Wow great score on Guardians!

My son as never let me forget that I wiped his high score off my FT when I changed the batteries, that was before I knew you could leave it running and change them🤣

Many thanks for organising this Paul. Was a nice distraction during lockdown and gave some focus to games.

I think Nick deserved the win for his incredible score on Kiss. Also plaudits to Neil for a cracking score on MM.

And we can look forward to various pinball clubs opening their doors very soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rofl:

Thanks Paul, was good fun.

Yes - Thanks Paul - it provided some fun and a bit of focus/goal.

I'm now debating whether to leave the extra balls off and keep trying to beat Kevlar's score, or switch them back on and try to complete all 9 reactors. Will probably do a mix of both! :)

Back
Top Bottom