What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ENDED: Socially distanced new pinball league - everyone welcome!

Right... Can only have one machine at a time on at the moment (Still finishing the perminent Power so everything running off an extension cable at the moment). Lets give this a go and see what I can do.
I may be a crap payer, but there are some achieveable targets on here. No EB's and 3 ball game only...

Finally had a decent game on JP2...

20fe4614ee4f7efedc103884568c0541.jpg

766,771,860. [emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally had a decent game on JP2...

Too bad in won't count @Neil McRae . Which bit of the request below did you not understand? :tut:

A quick request: when anyone posts their score pictures, it would be great if you could type in your score along with any other message. That way I can cut and paste the score into the leader board which is much qucker and more accurate than having to try and remember it from the photos.

Ah doh sorry dood didn’t see that :)

****ing Theatre of magic ****ing bastard **** ****

Have a quick game after work - first ball 2.7B but I don’t give a toss about the score I’m two modes away from grand finale!!!

Ball 2 get the mode started Drain. ****y **** ****

Ball 3 all I have to do is hit the ****ing ****y box miss drain **** **** bastard.

****!!!!

297e732f7f16e11621f8749ed56b5e72.jpg

Average MB score. 93, 956, 760. Outlanes fully open.

Just did a 12 song Blondie Pinsound version and have also done 12 song ABBA and 12 song Queen:D They kind of fit MB!

May even do a disco MB:eek:

IMG_6737.jpg

Don’t know what happened On my TWD. Was in tunnel mode, completed a round of white arrows, hit another White arrow and I see on the Screen 70M, another shot, 10M..
I think I succeded 3 or 4 tunnel shots before starting the first white arrows set.

Don’t know what happened On my TWD. Was in tunnel mode, completed a round of white arrows, hit another White arrow and I see on the Screen 70M, another shot, 10M..
I think I succeded 3 or 4 tunnel shots before starting the first white arrows set.

Had an X multiplier for the 70m - probably a 7X on 10m tunnel, if you hit tunnel after starting it ups each shot to 10m etc.

i think I built the value shot to 10M with the number of tunnel shots made befor starting the white arrows set
I don’t know how to built the X. I guess the X of orange insert in the inlane

It’s linked to the number of walker kills you have hit. So 2 is 2X 4 is 3x 6 is 4x (and so on) but when you use it it resets and you have to build up walker kills again.

It’s linked to the number of walker kills you have hit. So 2 is 2X 4 is 3x 6 is 4x (and so on) but when you use it it resets and you have to build up walker kills again.

i don’t understand. how you use the multiplier? You can choose the shot to apply the multiplier?
the ball rollover X and you hit a walker. Do it twice to get 2X?

i don’t understand. how you use the multiplier? You can choose the shot to apply the multiplier?
the ball rollover X and you hit a walker. Do it twice to get 2X?

Hit shots kill a walkers ever 2 walkers you kill increases x, then collect X on roll over and then the next major shot is multiplied!

Playing with extra balls off is hard when you’re not used to it.
Struggling to get anywhere close to my all time highs.

Especially as lockdown = increased alcohol intake at home = ever decreasing scores :D

Back
Top Bottom