What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay Auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be amazing is that if the potential buyer actually would play it, my guess not so what a waste of time that was....

Sent from my U8666-1 using Tapatalk 2

I've reported it, be nice if you could follow suit guys. Wouldn't I just love to get my hands on these fools Wouldn't it just be great if ebay would follow up the email address and pass the details onto the police

Looks like the same one that made top dollar about 2 months ago (Griffiths something ???), I think no description as to condition is extremely suspect.

The guy has 150 positives on his eBay account and has been registered for 7 years. I doubt he's a scammer. More likely he just couldn't be ****d to take a pic of the machine. Went for £4800 in the end. Nearly £2k lower than they were selling for last year!

The guy has 150 positives on his eBay account and has been registered for 7 years. I doubt he's a scammer. More likely he just couldn't be ****d to take a pic of the machine. Went for £4800 in the end. Nearly £2k lower than they were selling for last year!

I would be amazed if that were genuine! It was likely a hijacked account.

24 hour auction, someone else's picture, description copy and pasted from Wikipedia...... Come on now. Almost certainly a scammer I imagine.

Yeah, I had my account hijacked once and found out I was 'selling' all sorts.

No way is that for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom