What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/URL]

Gottlieb Hot Shot that's been listed a few times up here.
Does a coin counter still count plays if it is on free play 🤔

Whatever happened to the one sold on here a while back for ÂŁ650? Think it was @PinballDaze that sold it. Did the guy ever get it working 100%?

That's my old one I sold to him for ÂŁ900. His price is a joke, I can import them for probably less than a grand.

It's a fun machine but crazy tunes/sound that might start to annoy after a while.

That's my old one I sold to him for ÂŁ900. His price is a joke, I can import them for probably less than a grand.

It's a fun machine but crazy tunes/sound that might start to annoy after a while.
What a twat then John. I'm sure he will still be sitting with it in a few years to come.
I think it looks a fun game and maybe even better than the trio of Williams circus games.

Well... his game now, can ask what he wants. Many do the same, waiting for some clueless new person to pinball to come along.

Haven't ruled out getting another ;) but it was the machine in the games room nobody else really wanted to play....

Roadshow and Indiana Jones:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Williams-Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Machine/293185489307
s-l1600 (15).jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Roadshow-Pinball/123872405987
s-l1600 (16).jpg

Does anyone want to own up to owning this?

I'm asking as they have mentioned Martin as a delivery option.

There is no reserve that I can see.....

It was removed by the seller when he edited the listing and added

On 12-Aug-19 at 09:18:33 BST, seller added the following information:
Relisted due to the winning bidder not wanting to pay .Please come and try machine in brighton before you buy
Collection only , i can help but it is down one flight of stairs .

I guess the seller monitors Pinball Info !
If so then why haven’t you left the non-paying winning bidder negative feedback ?
Perhaps I am wrong regarding shill bidding and you are a genuine good soul if so then GLWS, I hope the next buyer fullfils their obligation !
The listing smelled fishy due to the speed in re-listing

If so then why haven’t you left the non-paying winning bidder negative feedback ?

You can't leave bad feedback for a buyer!

Relisted same day makes me highly suspicious of shill bidding, unlikely a buyer would contact the seller to say he doesn’t want it straight after winning it.

It's possible the buyer said that they couldn't buy it towards the end of the auction, but very unlikely. As you say it's almost certainly going to be shill bidding, and the seller not realising how obvious they've made it by relisting it immediately with a made up reason.

It's possible the buyer said that they couldn't buy it towards the end of the auction, but very unlikely. As you say it's almost certainly going to be shill bidding, and the seller not realising how obvious they've made it by relisting it immediately with a made up reason.
I was watching this, I noticed that the winning bidder had also put in a bid early on of ÂŁ750...
well he did say 'As much as I can get' when I asked what he wanted for it. So I didn't bother to go any further with it, it's like they can pay off their mortgage and retire early once they sell their valuable pinball machine!

I get why people do it because reserves are expensive on eBay, but at the same time it's so obvious and annoying when you actually want to buy it.

9CC8929C-7C62-4911-B937-A84405C62023.png

Loads of stern parts appearing from a seller I Germany - surely this isn’t what one would set you back...?

Err, yes. That was me who won.
I’ve just got back from a cruise and had no access to the internet when the auction finished so just put in my maximum bid plus a few hundred more.
I became obsessed with winning.
I am going to have fun fixing it all up which is what I wanted in the first place. I am a Star Wars fan too so really excited about picking it up.
It’s going to look great next to this:-
791e90cdacc6eca649c3b013b32de6de.jpg
Still my favourite machine, if you need any pics let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom