What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ain't having much luck snagging a Pinball machine are you mate? Think I have seen you ask for about 10.
The good ones always go fast
I am no rush. I have a Garage full of EM's that I am slowly restoring and fancy a SS but only certain ones! I will bide my time. I only wish people would not advertise stuff and then not respond to anyone at all. It is just rude!

Shoot here. And here. T3 is so out classed by T2 . Even the gun is second rate.
My last t3 went to russia. Guy handed over a wad of 50s and four heavies put it in the truck

Shoot here. And here. T3 is so out classed by T2 . Even the gun is second rate.
My last t3 went to russia. Guy handed over a wad of 50s and four heavies put it in the truck

....and if that ping-pong ball thing doesn't work, which is the normal situation, you cannot finish the game :mad:

With respect to everyone involved including Zaccaria and yourself - I would normally play and own anything, but I wouldn't pay any sum of money for Soccer Kings.

Is it really that poor? Thanks for the heads up - the theme looks good and I liked the Zach I played with the upper playfield at Swavesey (Pinball Champ) - I really know nothing about this game though.

Is it really that poor? Thanks for the heads up - the theme looks good and I liked the Zach I played with the upper playfield at Swavesey (Pinball Champ) - I really know nothing about this game though.
This one is pretty damned dreadful. The top playfield is trivial and you're stuck in there far too often, it destroys the game flow. Also the sounds will make you want to rip the speakers out.

Bizarrely, Zaccaria Pinball has one of the best virtual pinball offerings in the biz. https://store.steampowered.com/app/444930/Zaccaria_Pinball/ as well as a bunch of other platforms.

You could get Soccer Kings for the price of one-and-a-half credits at average pinball cost today and find out for yourself... might be worth it if you end up totally disagreeing with me and you like it.

Uggghhh! The ONLY good thing about all the European Pinballs are the Playfields very rarely wear t ll. Nothing else about them is attractive. Take it to THE DUMP!

At least it's a Gen 2 Zac which are alot easier to fix than the Gen 1's.
Means it could be a good parts bin for another Zac game. But, still not at 500 quid...

Also a bit harsh regarding Euro pins. That X-Force I got to play (when it wasn't suffering from a freezing bug) at Daventry last year was actually one of my favourite things at the show after a good few plays. I don't even know why!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom