What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
7c6581e0536cf290d4396f592a2c5881.jpg

Now if anyone’s interested in the family guy machine don’t worry he’s been on the internet and says he will be posting some more pictures shortly - of what I’m not sure maybe the villa he’s renting on the proceeds of his long con !

There never seems to be that many Sega games for sale nowadays.
Is there anyone got a killer Sega collection? Anyone got a Lost in Space in the UK?
I know Kilgore has a pretty sweet line up of Sega.

Is there anyone got a killer Sega collection? Anyone got a Lost in Space in the UK?
Not a popular manufacturer of games, don't sell for brilliant amounts of cash, and the later Whitestar games are difficult to get replacement backbox parts for.

Not a popular manufacturer of games, don't sell for brilliant amounts of cash, and the later Whitestar games are difficult to get replacement backbox parts for.
That's what surprises me. I think they sold pretty well back in the 90's. I remember seeing the film licences every where.
What has happened to them all? In the rise of expensive pins, I would of tjought 1500quid segas would be on every newbies wish list.

The late Segas are a bit lacking but certainly some very decent earlier ones.... Baywatch, Batman Forever, Frankenstein, Starship Troopers, Apollo 13, Goldeneye.

To be fair plenty more perfectly ok titles than real stinkers when you start looking.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

There's a lost in space in a pub in Stoke Newington but I haven't had the chance to get up there yet. Isn't it supposed to be just a massive multiball overkill?

I sold my lost in space to someone who nagged for it for 15 years. TBH no great loss on my side

We enjoy ID4 here . The main game play theme is very catchy. Troopers is my favourite SEGA but its the Star Wars Trilogy that commands the big bucks on theme alone.

Suprise suprise! Re the Family Guy advertised on eBay. When I asked seller for some proper pictures (not just a stock photo) he said he would over the weekend. Now the item is "No longer for sale" An obvious CON!

You ain't having much luck snagging a Pinball machine are you mate? Think I have seen you ask for about 10.
The good ones always go fast

Pretty sure there was a T3 on eBay recently for about £1700, guy was moving. I offered £1400 but didn’t get it.

It's a modern Stern with a pretty solid theme, recognisable on site... I would suggest someone who operates games would have taken a punt on it to be honest at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom