What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinking thread..

Recently discovered the dangers of ordering beer through the internet. Just grabbed a "Quilmes" from the fridge, allegedly Argentina's favourite beer. Then onto Kolsch.

Downside is they keep delivering to the neighbours if I'm out and there's only so many times you can pick up a crate of beer before you look like an alcoholic.

Drink, Drink, ****, Girls.
And Ive not started yet.
Think it will be a Thatchers old rascal for me tonight or two, maybe three.
Another downward slope for me to set out on.

The best thatchers was when i used to live 4-5 miles away and pop in there reguarly.... before they were "famous" - used to get semi-wasted going through all the tasters... :)

San Miguel Fresca this afternoon I think...right weather for it here in Cheshire too :)

Yep, Its going to be a serious drinking weekend.
Lets hope the weather holds out and we can also include a bar-b-q in the mix.

Whilst i would rather be drinking all those wonderful ales, i was unfortunately bought a box of Becks for 5 minutes work for someone, so i think it would be rude not to crack on with it. Least it'll be gone soon.....

Back
Top Bottom