What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DMD Clocks - the 2021 (and last run!).

Starting to pick up the Raspberry Pi's as they are in short/nonexistant supply.... Had a feeling that they would be an issue.... probably not the last issue that will be encountered!

Please Read carefully

So.. i have had a few messages asking me if they can either pay all in one, or pay part now (whilst people have the cash) rather than waiting a couple of weeks... Which i completely understand.

Therefore if you wish to pay for the initial 50% now, or indeed the entire amount if that makes it any easier for you, this can be done at any time by the following :

1. Friend and Family payment to paypal.me/pinballinfo (Deposit £200 for Wall clock/£190 for desktop, or full payment of £400 Wall/£380 Desktop) PLUS any additional Shipping at cost, as would have bee discussed by PM
2. Paypal Protected payment to paypal.me/pinballinfo , Remembering to add 3% on top of the numbers above....

1634800225399.png

or

1634800250908.png - please add 3% onto the amount you are paying

***If you would prefer to send paypal protected then you do have that option, and that is fine, however you will need to add the additional fees (at 3%) please.***

*PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE YOUR FORUM USERNAME IN THE PAYMENT NOTES FIELD, ELSE IT WILL DISAPPEAR INTO THE "PAUL'S BEER FUND" *

Once you have paid (please give me 24/48 hours) i will update the list above, and as previously i will keep people updated in this thread as to where we are so you are all aware.

Many thanks
Paul

*(Please note - "Pauls Beer Fund" doesnt actually exist... however you get the message)

I’ll take another wall clock please Paul for when the new games room gets built. Current one resides in kitchen 😀

Hope it's not too late - can you put me down for a wall clock too please!

Thanks, Phil

ORDERS - CLOSED!!!!

Many thanks to everyone for Joining in on this run of clocks.

Please could i ask that everyone Pays the Deposit before 31st October. Some have already - Many thanks to those that have done. The sooner I get Deposits in, the sooner i can get Parts in the air/Post etc. Means more chance of getting these before Christmas.

A little sigh of relief this end since The quantities are less than last time... 50+ was a mamouth task (Still not sure how we managed it - but we did!)... 24 is manageble :)

Many thanks again
Paul

Parts starting to roll in now. Displays still in the air... probably be another week or so before they arrive.
Pi's all here

next issue might be Power units for wall clocks... Limited stock at RS... Will dig about tonight to see what i can grab!

Last few Deposits outstanding - PLEASE let me know if you have already paid your deposit and i'll Double check (as it will be my issue!)

@lee riley x2, @Silverpaolo , @SBDESIGN , @Tidy Technician , @Rus121 , @Matt Vince , @Andypc

Cheers
Paul

Update 3/11...

1635952628371.png

Panels are somewhere in the UK... apparently expected to arrive in 8 days... lets see...

Still outstanding Deposits from the following :

@lee riley x2
@Silverpaolo
@SBDESIGN
@Tidy Technician

Please let me know one way or the other if you still want these - If i have heard nothing by Sunday 23:59 I will assume that you dont and remove you from the list.

Many thanks
Paul

Many thanks for everyone that has paid their deposits so far - Is appreciated :)

Friendly Warning : Just over 24 hours for the deposit before I start to offer those to other people....

From what i can tell, the following are outstanding (Please feel free to kick me up the **** if i have missed you!!)

@lee riley
@SBDESIGN
@Tidy Technician

My postman is starting to hate me. I did warn him that there would "be a few more parcels than normal" arriving. I'm sure i heard his curse this morning at the doorstep....

Pi's all present.
Hardware ordered (and in the post)
Panels seem to be in all sorts of different places around the globe...

I am (if everything goes to plan) anticipating starting work on putting these all together in a few weeks.... fingers crossed!!

Still outstanding the last two deposits.... Not heard anything from the following two people.... I need to hear SOMETHING from you before midnight tonight or i will be passing your slot onto someone else....

@SBDESIGN @Tidy Technician

Due to the fact i have heard nothing at all from the two above, they are now removed from the list...

@BigIan - Still interested???

Just a progress update... (Apologies for the silence over the last few weeks - Have had a stinking head cold, and this alongeside the misses being in hospital for having the same thing and not being able to breathe... However i'm over the worst and she is on the mend...)

Everything here now - just awaiting for the frames and i will be in full production mode.. even contemplating taking a couple of days off work to get them done and dusted...

Will give a progress update in a week :D

Cheers
Paul

Meeting up with our Faithful Frame supplier Tomorrow lunchtime in a dodgy Motorway services liason to collect the frames as we both dont trust couriers at present..... Just to make sure things dont get delayed.

Also - just realised I'd forgotten to order the Power supplies for the wall clocks..... so have ordered with a fairly concrete ETA of Tuesday (They are coming From RS, so pretty reliable!)... Actually quite happy about this, since last time i checked they were on backorder!!
:rolleyes:

Hi all,

Just a progress update. All parts now received (other than the shipping boxes which have been sat "out for delivery" for 3 days now!)... Build will progress this weekend (and probably into Monday/Tuesday!).... Will post pics as it rolls along :)

clocks_1.jpg

Will be starting on the Larger Wall clocks first, and then progressing to the smaller desktop ones (The desktop i havent built before, so ready for any challenges that might be part of that!).

I'm hoping to have all Wall clocks to be built by end of tuesday, and then if all goes well will ship between Wednesday and Friday next week!

Please expect to see a PM from me soon asking for details of Wifi (if you wish it to be switch on and go!) and also shipping addresses, and requesting final outstanding balance (if there is any).

Many thanks
Paul

Wall clocks massively in progress... Mails sent to all Wall Clock members asking for info to allow me to pre-configure and also final payment (if applicable).... Please see the second post and also your Private messages if you ordered a Wall Clock :)

The only thing outstanding this end whilst I work my way through these is the shipping boxes. These were supposed to be delivered Friday (I was onto the supplier late friday asking where they were as they hadnt arrived!)... Fingers crossed they will be delivered Monday and i can start packing these and getting them out!!

Many thanks to all for second payments so promptly - Really appreciated!

I have updated the info in post 2 - please could i ask everyone to check their status is correct, and supply info/payments where outstanding.

Build continues... (this was from Saturday AM, so much further on now!)
1639395921817.jpeg

Just wanted to give a quick update....

So, after finding out the plastic spacers i had ordered were correct, however the ones in the package being the wrong size... (delayed things by 2 days)... I now have upwards of 15 WALL CLOCKS (Not Desktop - they are next!) fully built and tested. This will be 20 before the end of the day today, with the last 5 on test overnight tonight, ready for final programming and boxing.

I had forgetten what a time-hog these were to build...! Approx 90 mins in total per unit!

Boxes have finally arrived after taking over 2 weeks to turn up (to be fair the supplier was brilliant and had got to the stage where they were about to remake the lot when the courier finally delivered!)

I am hoping that i will be able to get all the Wall clocks programmed and boxed this weekend, to be collected on Monday (so hopefully those in the UK will receive before Christmas!)...

With regards to the Desktop Clocks - Whilst i was waiting for stuff to arrive Ive started building the first of these... Looks really good... I am aware i am short of two Power supplies, and those still seem VERY difficult to get hold of at the moment.. however I am still pushing to get those completed and out before christmas also - subject to being able to get the power supplies in time. Watch this space!

Back
Top Bottom