What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DMD Clocks - the 2021 (and last run!).

OOOooooooOOO Can't wait. Endless drunkard staring is in my near future. Awesome sauce, Paul. Most appreciated.

Post 2 Updated!!

1 Shipped Yesterday. 14 Shipped today......
2 Held at request to ship after new year
2 A/w Power cables (Non-UK) - wil ship between Xmas and new dear dependant on Delivery.
1 Shipping tomorrow

Desktop clocks to follow after Xmas - many thanks to all that agreed these could wait until after Christmas!

Update....

Seems only a couple of these got through today....

@Matt Vince - i got a phone call about yours as there was no reply, so i think he carded you.... sorry!
@Jmac - Yours was put in a "suitable location" - i hope you found it before it chucked it down!

Some of the tracking is up the spout and the website doesnt find it.
Others are showing out for delivery tomorrow... hopefully..

Will check the tracking throughout the day tomorrow...

Update....

Seems only a couple of these got through today....

@Matt Vince - i got a phone call about yours as there was no reply, so i think he carded you.... sorry!
@Jmac - Yours was put in a "suitable location" - i hope you found it before it chucked it down!

Some of the tracking is up the spout and the website doesnt find it.
Others are showing out for delivery tomorrow... hopefully..

Will check the tracking throughout the day tomorrow...

Morning Paul it’s all good I’ve received it and will test it at some point over the weekend - one advantage of being in a village is you get to know the postman well so he knows what to do when we’re not in 😉

Just an update... looking like most of those despatched are out for (or lined up for) delivery today..

Just got back from a trip away and saw it’s been delivered.
I’ll test it out over the weekend. Thanks again Paul 👍🏻

Arrived yesterday Paul tested and working fine thanks so much for such a unique quality product it will be a great edition to my games room cheers

Yep. Very happy with mine too. Even happier when i realised there's a 'mature' section in the config. Happiness turned to an evening on the sofa when i came home to the missus raging about it.

Apparently, her mum doesn't think much of it after her visit. 🤣

It then got me wondering about sounds being added to the clock (he he). Perhaps for an alarm or triggered when a certain animation plays? Would this be possible?

Mine arrived safe and it’s working great, very pleased with it, it’s much larger than I expected which is nice.
Thanks for your hard work on these Paul.

Just got round to installing my DMD clock.

When I mentioned to my wife I had put a deposit down on one, I got the usual more wasted money look from her, :rolleyes:however now it’s up and running, she absolutely loves it.

Great bit of kit. Thanks again Paul!

05548DD4-4942-40DE-9C66-9B8C19C9D9BC.jpegF575C732-13E6-4812-8072-EA877BA887EA.jpegADE2E516-A32D-41FC-BD88-0E2DE3776672.jpeg

Just a heads up - I'm slowly spending today sorting the outstanding Large clocks, and also building the smaller ones that are outstanding.....

@calvin12 - Your cable is here and it will be on its way to you tomorrow....
@ausretrogamer - Yours will also be on the way tommorrow....
@Uncle3d - You cable should be here tomorrow, so depending on how "on the ball" i am, it may be on the way tomorrow also!!

Aiming for the Desktop clocks to ship around 4th Jan.... :)

Crappidy Crap Crap.

To all those that have got theirs... you;ve probably noticed (Depending on how much alcohol you drank last night) that the year is wrong.... (Still shows 2021)....

This was mentioned last year, and i forgot to fix it on my master image....

You have to display the date with the following format ( % y instead of% g display of the date without the century

%d %b %y

How to fix it :

1641035346286.png

Then once done you need to hit "Save" once only (it's not over responsive - Please dont do it more than once!), and then Reboot... and all should be fixed.
You may also need to drop the "font size" to 16 (initially 17 on the newer clocks) to get it to fit properly.

Apologies i missed this. Anything not yet gone out i will fix before sending!

Paul

Last edited:
For anyone that is interested here is a full list of variables for both the Date and Clock fields, couple of points to note, only the Date field has a locale setting so any variables referring to the locale should be used here or they will default to the global setting (French I think), also both fields will accept (and display) raw text.

%% a literal %
%a locale’s abbreviated weekday name (e.g., Sun)
%A locale’s full weekday name (e.g., Sunday)
%b locale’s abbreviated month name (e.g., Jan)
%B locale’s full month name (e.g., January)
%c locale’s date and time (e.g., Thu Mar 3 23:05:25 2005)
%C century; like %Y, except omit last two digits (e.g., 21)
%d day of month (e.g, 01)
%D date; same as %m/%d/%y
%e day of month, space padded; same as %_d
%F full date; same as %Y-%m-%d
%g last two digits of year of ISO week number (see %G)
%G year of ISO week number (see %V); normally useful only with %V
%h same as %b
%H hour (00..23)
%I hour (01..12)
%j day of year (001..366)
%k hour ( 0..23)
%l hour ( 1..12)
%m month (01..12)
%M minute (00..59)
%n a newline
%N nanoseconds (000000000..999999999)
%p locale’s equivalent of either AM or PM; blank if not known
%P like %p, but lower case
%r locale’s 12-hour clock time (e.g., 11:11:04 PM)
%R 24-hour hour and minute; same as %H:%M
%s seconds since 1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
%S second (00..60)
%t a tab
%T time; same as %H:%M:%S
%u day of week (1..7); 1 is Monday
%U week number of year, with Sunday as first day of week (00..53)
%V ISO week number, with Monday as first day of week (01..53)
%w day of week (0..6); 0 is Sunday
%W week number of year, with Monday as first day of week (00..53)
%x locale’s date representation (e.g., 12/31/99)
%X locale’s time representation (e.g., 23:13:48)
%y last two digits of year (00..99)
%Y year
%z +hhmm numeric timezone (e.g., -0400)
%:z +hh:mm numeric timezone (e.g., -04:00)
%::z +hh:mm:ss numeric time zone (e.g., -04:00:00)
%:::z numeric time zone with : to necessary precision (e.g., -04, +05:30)
%Z alphabetic time zone abbreviation (e.g., EDT)

desktopclocks.jpg

A plethora of Desktop clocks!!!

PM's to go out shortly to those that ordered these!!

I DO have some panels left for a couple more Wall Clocks!! If you would like one please PM me if you missed out...

I should be able to get everything outstanding shipped 4th Jan (Tomorrow is a Bank holiday should anyone have lost track of the days like me!)...

Just a quick update... Remaining Wall clocks (Other than @Uncle3d since cable STIll isnt here - chasing today!) going out today, along with Desktop clocks. Tracking info to follow for those that ordered them!

Paul,
Any tracking numbers yet?
Only just seen this... however you should have a PM as i have done those before i saw this! :)

I actually took to the post office on Thursday, however was after last posting time... so first movement on them was today. I think everyone with Desktop clocks should receive them tomorrow (thats what Royal Mail are telling me... i'll believe it when i see it!)

Only just seen this... however you should have a PM as i have done those before i saw this! :)

I actually took to the post office on Thursday, however was after last posting time... so first movement on them was today. I think everyone with Desktop clocks should receive them tomorrow (thats what Royal Mail are telling me... i'll believe it when i see it!rrived.

I actually took to the post office on Thursday, however was after last posting time... so first movement on them was today. I think everyone with Desktop clocks should receive them tomorrow (thats what Royal Mail are telling me... i'll believe it when i see it!)
Paul,
Arrived about half an hour ago.

Clock.jpg

Thank you very much..

Arrived safe and sound today; superb >>> thank you @Paul for making these >>> just need to tweak the weather settings think it's faulty :hmm: >> whats the postcode for somewhere with sun and no rain... ?

20220108_155752000_iOS.jpg

Just received mine today. It looks fantastic. I did get a small crack on the corner of mine but it is definatly not an issue of packaging. It was very well packaged, and would have likely been in tiny peices if it weren't for the packaging job. Happy to say in spite of the small cosmetic damage it works perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom