What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DMD clocks - Colour 2020 version!!

Which game are the cutscenes with the guy bonked over the head on drinking and the king being "treated" with a Voodoo needle from? Seem to remember owning it but can't think of the name...
I don't know, but it's been bugging me too- I know I know it.....

My router has been changed, how do I re-connect to wi-fi, the app will now not connect, thanks

You have to connect Via ethernet - then you can connect Via the wired IP and change the Wifi information... :)
On the Wall clock you can get to the RJ45 connector easilly at the underside of the unit itself (right side)... Just needs an RJ45 - RJ45 cable to hard wire - connect the other end to your Router ideally.
On the desktop it's a little more difficult as you need to take the front off - the sides will become loose, and by removing those you should be able to get access to the connector on the Pi.

In a perfect world if you know you are moving/changing providers, Set up the new wifi before the old one is disconnected/unaccessible. I completely get that it's not always possible though.

You have to connect Via ethernet - then you can connect Via the wired IP and change the Wifi information... :)
On the Wall clock you can get to the RJ45 connector easilly at the underside of the unit itself (right side)... Just needs an RJ45 - RJ45 cable to hard wire - connect the other end to your Router ideally.
On the desktop it's a little more difficult as you need to take the front off - the sides will become loose, and by removing those you should be able to get access to the connector on the Pi.

In a perfect world if you know you are moving/changing providers, Set up the new wifi before the old one is disconnected/unaccessible. I completely get that it's not always possible though.
Thanks, will give it a try. My internet went down and Sky came and changed the router which was faulty.

Thanks, will give it a try. My internet went down and Sky came and changed the router which was faulty.
Just a Wifi Tip (I'm sure you dont need it) - If you set the wifi on the new router up with the same username and password as the old one, all your devices will re-connect ;)

So, I guess I can’t get a color giant dots wall clock anymore.
I just browsed through the entire thread quickly but I guess it’s closed
If you know of a way to get a very nice game room color wall clock please let me know or provide me with a link thank you very much

It's too bad the kit is no longer available. I would definitely buy it & have it completely assembled for me.

PH2

Agreed, if these ever get re-run in some way i'll definitely be interested!
I have one that I’ve never got around to putting up. You’re relatively not that far from me either. I’m off work today as I feel like utter $hite, but maybe we can discuss early next week. No point it just sitting there anymore.

Issue is availability... PI's are like the preverbial Rocking horse poo at the moment... all of them.. and those are the brains of the unit. I'm not buying second hand PI's - need to be new from a supplier so they have a warranty....
I'm more than happy to do another run (even though it takes me out of the loop for a few weeks!), however has to be when the parts are available....

Prices have also taken a jump - there becomes a point where they become rediculously expensive for what they are... I am ALWAYS trying to keep these at a decent price.

I have one that I’ve never got around to putting up. You’re relatively not that far from me either. I’m off work today as I feel like utter $hite, but maybe we can discuss early next week. No point it just sitting there anymore.
Where are you located, yes let’s discuss it. D=6199442638 early next week or sooner please!

Where are you located, yes let’s discuss it. D=6199442638 early next week or sooner please!

Issue is availability... PI's are like the preverbial Rocking horse poo at the moment... all of them.. and those are the brains of the unit. I'm not buying second hand PI's - need to be new from a supplier so they have a warranty....
I'm more than happy to do another run (even though it takes me out of the loop for a few weeks!), however has to be when the parts are available....

Prices have also taken a jump - there becomes a point where they become rediculously expensive for what they are... I am ALWAYS trying to keep these at a decent price.

" rediculously expensive for what they are" mate, we all buy pinball machines LOL we are used to this concept ahahahahha :D

Try RS I read they getting more stock on nov 13th (rasp pi A3+)

Sorry, this was aimed more towards @Mercury who‘s about 90min drive from me. You’re apparently in the USA and I don’t have the time nor the appetite for international postage, packaging, customs, etc.

Also might be a bit of an odd ask but does anyone know the source file location for all the GIFs the clock plays? Are they in an internet archive somewhere or in storage on the clock (and if so does anyone have a copy of them all I can save for myself for other projects?)

Also might be a bit of an odd ask but does anyone know the source file location for all the GIFs the clock plays? Are they in an internet archive somewhere or in storage on the clock (and if so does anyone have a copy of them all I can save for myself for other projects?)
They are a paid-for addition to the software, which was purchased as part of each clock, and royalties paid to the creators.

any one looking for one of these?

I have mine still sealed as delivered to me, £400 plus a donation to this forum

collection only from Daventry Pinball Show and prepayment PayPal F&F please

its configured for my wifi/location etc - NO technical help from me - read the forum above for help

sold as is

cheers Bob

Last edited:
Any idea how to get the weather forecast working?
No need this is England, 2 days of sun, followed by 2 weeks of dull overcast days with showers throughout, after which 2 days of sun, followed by heavy showers for a week, repeat all year round.

Last edited:
Any idea how to get the weather forecast working?
It should work fine with no issues - they were all set up with the weather stuff based upon your postcode when shipped...

Drop me a PM - more than happy to work with you to try to get it sorted :)

Just stumbled upon these two - Obviously one of the few I shipped to Austrailia!!! (Same article, Different site!)

I do have one still available if anyone is interested?

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom