What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Dave Rolfe's Pinball Collection.

Update. Change of date.

This finishes on Monday 22nd of July at 6pm. I will spend the evening contacting people.

I am contacting highest bidders today.

Dave

Another pin has been discovered ! Bally Elektra added to list.

There's new interest for many of the pins from Facebook people who don't use this forum.

Dave

Attachments

• 20190613_153032.jpg
    20190613_153032.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 20190613_152217.jpg
    20190613_152217.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 20190613_151644.jpg
    20190613_151644.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 61
Another pin has been discovered ! Bally Elektra added to list.

There's new interest for many of the pins from Facebook people who don't use this forum.

Dave
Yikes.... The Facebook riff raff! [emoji3] Brace yrself for a million questions, and boy you had better answer quick before social media rage is unleashed [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

would it be possible to view amounts on each of the pinballs ? it may encourage people to bid , if thats whats happening , because ive no idea how much any of the machines are up to now, are they on ebay ? dont know ? only a thought !

Ok chaps. Have discussed with Elaine today. She's happy to know that most of these will go back into the community and be restored/played again.
We will be taking photos next week and will be published here.
Below is the list with the highest offers so far. There will be a few weeks, possibly 6-7 before final sales.

Space Invaders £800
Stern Lightning £850
Flash Gordon £550
Rolling Stones (Bally) £650
Dolly Parton £650
Strikes 'n Spares. £550
Lost World. £500
Night Rider. £400
Harlem Globetrotters £500
Gigi £400
Central Park £450
8 Ball £750
8 Ball deluxe £1000
Kiss £1000
Elektra £400

Dave

would it be possible to view amounts on each of the pinballs ? it may encourage people to bid , if thats whats happening , because ive no idea how much any of the machines are up to now, are they on ebay ? dont know ? only a thought !
Please read page 1 of this thread. Details and prices are on there.

Current high bids are on a post on the first page of this thread.

it will be intresting to see the final sales figures for the games,hopefully a nice amount for Daves widow

Should we change the thread to SSTC or SOLD now

Hope it all goes well.

Update.

Eight Ball Deluxe will go to ebay as the only offer has been withdrawn.
Hopefully there was a better reason for withdrawing the bid than a 'my toddler pressed the keyboard without my knowledge' type of excuse as the price was quite high for the condition (IMHO) so may have put others off making an offer, which is a shame.

With any luck Elaine will get a good price on eBay though! :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom