What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Data East Star Wars

PinballDaze

Site Supporter
Alias
Pinball Dave
I have a customer wanting to sell a Data East Star Wars. It is in very good condition (I don't have photos). Located Swansea area, looking for 4k.
I have advised her to try Facebook Market place too, so it might be on there.
PM me for contact details.
Dave

I cant bring my self to pay 4K for a Star Wars :(
Want to experience it one day though!

Pics would help the sale :)

There's one on ebay for 4k that's been on for some time. I sold mine a few months ago for 4k with new plastics, rubbers, comets, pin2dmd and the cab was in great condition

There's one on ebay for 4k that's been on for some time. I sold mine a few months ago for 4k with new plastics, rubbers, comets, pin2dmd and the cab was in great condition
What's the eBay cut that they take on a 4k sale?

Would have thought that most people selling high priced items on ebay use the listing offer they send out every couple of weeks. 70% off the fees currently.

Exactly right. Only ever sale stuff on eBay when I get the £1 final valuation fee. So their cut is £1

Haven't had the £1 offer for ages, it went 90% off, then 80% off, now 70% off....
Is it just me that the offer is getting worse for?

Just had a 80% eBay offer. I love my Star Wars , it’s seen 5/6 pins come and go, think £3.5-£4k is market value. Pics required…..

Haven't had the £1 offer for ages, it went 90% off, then 80% off, now 70% off....
Is it just me that the offer is getting worse for?
Just got mine yesterday. If the pics with SW aren’t here, I will put a pic. With the £1 fee ebay offer.
F566DD30-BC33-4BF4-94AA-F72B720A558E.jpeg

Guess the offer gets gradually worse if you use it. Although I only sell about once or twice a month.

E115117D-3E6B-49AB-8893-8C31E04F869B.png

I’m using the 80% one at the moment for a fruitie, never got the 90% offer lol.

I am a bit confused about the variable rates. Are they applied on top of the 12.5% fee or replace it completely?
No idea, shame they scrapped the £1 max selling fees offer they was amazing. Guess they was losing too much money.

No idea, shame they scrapped the £1 max selling fees offer they was amazing. Guess they was losing too much money.
I still get £1 max selling fee offers, in fact got one last week.
I don’t often sell owt on ebay so that’s maybe why.

I am a bit confused about the variable rates. Are they applied on top of the 12.5% fee or replace it completely?
The % is actually 12.8% up to £2500 and 3% for the balance thereafter.

This is a good fees calculator https://www.ebayfeescalculator.com/uk-ebay-calculator/

As others have said, savvy sellers always list during selling fee promotions though :thumbs:

I have not seen a £1 maximum fee in ages. They stopped coming after I ran into trouble with eBay for late deliveries.

Back
Top Bottom