What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concert/gig attending thread.....

Tried to get tickets for Rammstein this morning in MK next year.. however was in a meeting so couldn't check till 11 (tickets on sale at 10)...

Nothing left... :(

I might have a spare ticket, if you still need it...

Ditto 're rammstein.Luckily seen em thrice ,at men in 2005, and first time at the Apollo in Manchester years before, great small venue, was standing about fourth row from stage, heat was immense Last time, was July 2005 at nec

Seen Rammstein 43 times over the years, even got invite to their rehearsal show in Berlin where they do the full show in front of maybe 200 people

I got some.. For Brussels :)

Wanted to do Berlin but no luck with that.

If its any consolation (and its not going to be I dont think).... They all seemed to be the same an I looked at just after 10.

I managed to snag

Both opening nights in Gelsenkirchen 27th and 28th May... Berlin on 22nd June and the UK show

Never seen this thread before mega pleased there is some fellow Rammstein fans on the forum

I'm also off to see TOOL in Prague early June

Seen Rammstein 43 times over the years, even got invite to their rehearsal show in Berlin where they do the full show in front of maybe 200 people

I managed to snag

Both opening nights in Gelsenkirchen 27th and 28th May... Berlin on 22nd June and the UK show

Never seen this thread before mega pleased there is some fellow Rammstein fans on the forum

Would love to see them but at £400 quid standing via stub hub I'm out! Du Hast mich indeed!!

I managed to snag

I spent an hour trying to get Berlin tickets and it was having none of it :( Settled for Brussels.

Seemed a little crazy given the volume of punters they choose to use one single outlet for selling tickets.

The Wildhearts are playing Manchester the night before Play Expo. There may be no beer left in the City by the Saturday.

Mrs Tox has secured tickets for Fontaines dc in Brighton in November. Better get ‘em while you can, they’re gonna be Big!
See you there.

Most exciting band I saw last year. Yeah they are blowing up big, fast. Deservedly so. And the album not even out yet.

Caught them at the 75 capacity Marlborough Theatre in Brighton at last year's Great Escape Festival - totally blew me away, the intensity was frightening, I had to have a sit down in the park afterwards [emoji3]

Saw them in Bristol too, and Brighton again in December.

Can't beat that excitement of seeing a brilliant young band rising fast.

@Nedreud

Sent from my post punk bunker using Tapatalk

Random shout out but any pinheads likely to be at the struts or godsmack London gigs this week?

Bloody great video. Hopefully see these guys later in the week :D

Great review I read of their EP ...

'Is it nihilistic psychedelia, or is it psychedelic nihilism? Is it a call to arms or is the message, give up and get wasted and **** the lot of them. Or is it just a soundtrack to smashing your room up?

I really don’t know. It’s just a brilliant intuitive set of songs capturing the sound of being ****ed off and not giving a ****. Music which will sell 20 physical copies worldwide but is the essence of punk rock, free expression and the sound of the world imploding captured on a flimsy tape in a plastic cassette.'

Last edited:
Not a gig or concert but I’m off to Madrid today for the champions league final. Excited is an understatement

Bloody hell. Getting into a gig is getting insanely hard. Thought I’d snagged slipknot tickets for my son but failed to realise the cv number for Amex is on the front not the back of the card so despite tickets appearing on my axs app they subsequently got deleted 😡 (my fault but frustrating)

Managed to snag skindred tickets. Found out the gig has since sold out for nov 2020. ****ing hell we have to buy more than a year in advance now.

Are the Sisters of Mercy worth seeing these days?
I originally said 'yes' on this post but I've checked some live recordings from the current outing of the band and well - I personally wouldn't bother. Every recording from the last few years.. I'm not feeling it. Their sound has become the wrong kind of crappy low-fidelity and his voice is just gone.

/r/goth reckons they're dead too

Last edited:
Reactions: DRD
The Sisters were absolutely **** the last time I saw them. The new songs are poor and the old ones poorly played

rock city is a good venue though. Spent a lot of Saturday nights there and was a regular for their graveyard nights

macc lads & dirt box disco next saturday at sheffield o2 academy, buzzcocks at sheffield uni in december!
(for the uninitiated).....enjoy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom