What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concert/gig attending thread.....

Saw Springsteen and the e-street band a couple of weeks ago.

Got to say it was fantastic and really seemed to be enjoying themselves. The sound was a bit crap but it was still very good.

Next one is red hot chilli peppers, I'd say their gig at slane castle will be hard to beat (13 years ago)

I'm off to see Black Sabbath in Belgium this week.

I'm sure i saw their 'farewell' tour in the late 90s, but I can't imagine Ozzie has too many years of touring left in him...

Loved the "super fuzz..." LP(mini album?) back in 1990. For some reason never got around to seeing them live or buying another album from them. Strange how these things sometimes go.

The Blue Dot festival 22nd July - held under telescope at Jodrell Bank. Various bands and a Science theme. One for nerds like me ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Been to a ton of stuff recently .... including Slowdive, Jesus And Mary Chain, Future Islands etc...May is about to get mental busy with The Great Escape Festival in town, 3 days 450+ bands :clap:

Off to see the awesome Japandroids tonight. Punch the air, beer drinking perfection

Just bracing myself for The Great Escape festival here in Brighton - 3 days/nights, 450+ bands, 35 venues ......I am so so sorry Mr.Liver :thumbs:

Only slight downer was hearing that Chris Cornell from Soundgarden has died :(:(:(

Having a beer for you tonight Chris

Tonight ..... NYC scuzz guitar drug freak legends Royal Trux playing Brighton :cool::clap::cool:

The band that famously took a massive advance from Virgin records, p*ssed the money away, then scared them so much that Virgin let them out of their contract early. :rofl: Yes they are still alive and apparently sounding as gloriously messy as ever

Tonight ..... NYC scuzz guitar drug freak legends Royal Trux playing Brighton :cool::clap::cool:

The band that famously took a massive advance from Virgin records, p*ssed the money away, then scared them so much that Virgin let them out of their contract early. :rofl: Yes they are still alive and apparently sounding as gloriously messy as ever

WTF!!!!!?!?!?!!?? I know your music taste is out there to say the least mate , and we have had many a run in about what is **** and what is great and there are some things we agree on , but seriously what the ****ing jam rag is that :hmm:

Does anybody here like Alter Bridge? I'm really looking forward to the special gigs they're playing at the Royal Albert Hall in October with a 52 piece orchestra.19059229_1422569451156281_7327195411321500715_n.jpg

Saw Alterbridge with my son last year - tho i was more impressed with Gojira, and especially Volbeat who were on the same bill.Tho AB were good.
hilight was Barney from Napalm Death doing Evelyn with Volbeat:):clap::clap::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Flaming Lips tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

So excited ...........set everything to psych .....these guys put on one of the greatest live shows on the planet .........

Saw the lips a few years ago when they played belsonic. Wayne out over the crowd in his zorb ball acting the goat in the rain.

Great show and great sounds

IMG_7899.JPG IMG_7997.JPG IMG_8022.JPG IMG_8031.JPG Noel Gallagher and U2 last night , epic gig ... apart from the usual waffle coming out of Boners mouth.
Noel closed the gig with don't look back in anger which was a bit weird.

Haha! 'Waffle from boners mouth' - U2 would be so much better if Bono wasn't such a ***.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom