What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Closed: pinball party location - poll last night

do folk want the ukpp at merthyr again?

• yes, merthyr again

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • no, somewhere more central

Votes: 33 64.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I get the game restarting now. I had assumed games were played by two or more competitors in a head-to-head so each would be policing the other. My only experience if this is league games at Special When Lit where 6 games are played usually by 4 to group. We all watch each other play and countersign final scores with each other and a judge.

Some of that other crap like walking behind machines or disappearing... sheez. I can see why in PAPA tournaments everything is videod and every pin has a referee/observer. I just don't get it. There is no glory in cheating to win.

or the performance enhancing drugs i suppose? you see lots of monster/redbull type energy drinks at pin shows which is all legal - but i read recently that some bloke got banned from a video gaming event because he was on Adderall which is Ritalin which is basically amphetamine, ie a stimulant. pro gaming in the US is getting serious and they kick folks out for recreational pot/sniffy as well as betablockers that steady the nerves, stimulants, etc etc etc ...... i hope that never comes to the pinball scene.

That is just crazy talk excuses. None of the above will turn you into Roger Daltrey for a night.

Barcelo at Daventry is not an option. Ask Andy yourself. I already have.
There's lots of Barcelo equivalent venues in central England (hotels and event centres all in one) so no problems there. Event City in Manchester will probably be the main UK "family pinball" event from now on each year.

Last edited:
Just watched the video Heighway Pinball posted on Facebook yesterday showing their coverage of the event. Interesting caption in the last few seconds...

image.jpg

There's lots of Barcelo equivalent venues in central England (hotels and event centres all in one) so no problems there. Event City in Manchester will probably be the main UK "family pinball" event from now on each year.
What is your name?
I'm Dave Willcox.
Way to much of me in that vid

Last edited:
Oh hai Mr. Wilcocks I red you're posts and reminded of dis fideo.

**video removed**

^^ Sorry , thought it was just the pr0n you didn't tolerate.

Back on topic then Mr.Wilcox.....30 vs 16 can't hear ya?

Last edited:

**video removed**

Back on topic then Mr.Wilcox.....30 vs 16 can't hear ya?
This thread is more off topic than a pinball in Mc Donalds ... Give me a cheese burger slightly ****ed and to follow a Mc Flurry on the rocks and keep the change.

Last edited:

**video removed**

Back on topic then Mr.Wilcox.....30 vs 16 can't hear
Now I want to know what the video was:eek:
John,
Clip from a crap film that contained adult language and threatening behaviour. Scumbag stuff. No surprise really.

Last edited:
Wow you're a card. Twisted knickers much.

The film was Pulp Fiction (not crap by the way). The scene was "English, do you speak it?". Had mofo in the title.

So is dave the same person as eleadubhe or whatever his name was, the guy from Heighway who designs virtual tables? Or is he our old friend abaxas? And what does 30 vs 16 mean - surely this can't be a ****ing contest?

I don't think I've ever met anyone that couldn't get on with Dave 'I speak English' Wilcox! He's an absolute pussycat :D

So is dave the same person as eleadubhe or whatever his name was, the guy from Heighway who designs virtual tables?
No
Or is he our old friend abaxas? And what does 30 vs 16 mean - surely this can't be a ****ing contest?
No
I don't think I've ever met anyone that couldn't get on with Dave 'I speak English' Wilcox! He's an absolute pussycat :D
Not everyone can get on with everyone though, I hear some people even don't like me :eek:

Too much sensitivity going on here, Dan.

30 vs 16 was what the poll stood at on that post and no it's not a contest. Just pointing that out to Mr.Wilcox who seems to be bitter about this more than anyone. He has shows in Wales anyway? He can pop along to Merther whenever he feels like it, right?

I am not Dave Sanders from Heighway. I have much shorter hair, no beard , not shy and more skill. David Horsefield is my real name, not that it really matters?

Yeah I suppose it was a bit, I apologize. Just didn't like the idea of me being Mr.Sanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom