What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Check this auction out in London of arcade machines / pinballs / jukeboxes / etc

Expired Due to no activity
With his fees he would be better offering as sold as seen untested on here surely and make them more appealing / affordable 🤷‍♂️

Jamie knows this place well :) @BallyWilliams suck :D

In my personal view, if he wants to sell on here then no problems at all - would be good to see him and his machines again (I remember a rainy night picking up my RFM from his place on the drive, and having the usual RFM fun trying to get it in - we did have a good laugh doing it tho!).

It would have to be made clear on the terms - i.e. no hassles, no comebacks etc, which isnt an issue as long as clear. Jamie likes a hassle free sale - similar to ChrisB - completely get it.

Jamie - Post a few pics from height ( i seem to remember a pic from a while ago shows LOADS of machines).. see what interest there is.. or alternatively You could just have a "Bob Thompson" auction - stand on their legs, bid, take em away :D

Last edited:
I've bought games off Jamie in the past and had a tour of the barns, crazy amount of interesting games he's got in there.....plus a couple of sweet Renault 5 GT Turbos from what I remember 👍

He’s a great guy whenever I’ve dealt with him, but got the impression he’s not into forums.

I've bought from him in the past too, it was totally hassle-free, pin was perfect, as described, and fair market priced too.

Back
Top Bottom