What's new

Expired Check this auction out in London of arcade machines / pinballs / jukeboxes / etc

Expired Due to no activity
With his fees he would be better offering as sold as seen untested on here surely and make them more appealing / affordable 🤷‍♂️

Jamie knows this place well :) @BallyWilliams suck :D

In my personal view, if he wants to sell on here then no problems at all - would be good to see him and his machines again (I remember a rainy night picking up my RFM from his place on the drive, and having the usual RFM fun trying to get it in - we did have a good laugh doing it tho!).

It would have to be made clear on the terms - i.e. no hassles, no comebacks etc, which isnt an issue as long as clear. Jamie likes a hassle free sale - similar to ChrisB - completely get it.

Jamie - Post a few pics from height ( i seem to remember a pic from a while ago shows LOADS of machines).. see what interest there is.. or alternatively You could just have a "Bob Thompson" auction - stand on their legs, bid, take em away :D

Last edited:
I've bought games off Jamie in the past and had a tour of the barns, crazy amount of interesting games he's got in there.....plus a couple of sweet Renault 5 GT Turbos from what I remember 👍

He’s a great guy whenever I’ve dealt with him, but got the impression he’s not into forums.

I've bought from him in the past too, it was totally hassle-free, pin was perfect, as described, and fair market priced too.

Back
Top Bottom