What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cactus Canyon remake chat

I'm hearing whispers that CC isn't on the boat still. Has anyone got this confirmed?

Hi mate spoke to Phil this morning by WhatsApp as I got at text on the 22nd saying full payment needed as being made in 2 weeks and then being shipped.

They haven’t been shipped yet and does not know when they will be either.

So who knows when they will get here.

Hi mate spoke to Phil this morning by WhatsApp as I got at text on the 22nd saying full payment needed as being made in 2 weeks and then being shipped.

Thanks for clarifying...

The wait continues!

You have to wonder what the rush on the payment was if the machine isn't likely to ship this year at this rate!

Can anyone clarify a rumour i heard about pinball heaven giving discount to pininfo members on games purchased

I had a request to pay in full 5 week ago as our ccr were going on the line , how can we not have a ship date … utter madness

Some clarification is needed with this to what cgc are playing at

Phil said he has been told by CGC they are made but no date on shipping. Hope we get them soon as a lot of money to pay in full and no game and no delivery date. I would have thought full payment when arrived in Uk. Fingers crossed they yet shipped asap as paid the extra increase on original price due to exchange rate so don’t understand why CGC haven’t shipped them if they have been made.

Not that I have a CCr on order but the way I see it Pins are shipped as containers are filled due to crazy high shipping costs that have trebled since lockdown.

What do you do send 10 pins at £xxxx shipping container or 50+ pins at same cost.

Makes sense but sadly means we have to wait till the container full to the rafters.

However a little good news! I may have my Scooby soon and anyone welcome to come play while waiting on there CCr or PF 😊

I think it is more people have paid fully on these and they are not even in a container to be shipped out.All my other pins bought new including CGC I paid a deposit and balance when they were ready to shipped out by Hatfields a few days before. For CGC to say being made a few weeks ago and everyone has had to pay in full and now nothing on when they are shipping is not very good.

I think it is more people have paid fully on these and they are not even in a container to be shipped out.All my other pins bought new including CGC I paid a deposit and balance when they were ready to shipped out by Hatfields a few days before. For CGC to say being made a few weeks ago and everyone has had to pay in full and now nothing on when they are shipping is not very good.
100 percent agree

Thought shipping container prices was now no longer an issue ?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 21.30.28.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 21.30.28.png
    408.2 KB · Views: 29
FYI, just got a response back from CGC.

The games aren't finished yet, they are in the testing phase. They are hoping to finish them before the end of the month.

They are working to ensure they are not held through customs also when they go out.

(This is in regards to the LE's).

The games aren't finished yet, they are in the testing phase. They are hoping to finish them before the end of the month.

They are working to ensure they are not held through customs also when they go out.

Just a pity they’ve had our full payment for 7 week !

thank you for the update mate, keeping them crossed🫰

I'm still hoping these will drop back down to the £9300 price that they were originally for the LEs. Really wish I'd took the plunge and ordered one 18 months or so back. If any of you get bored of it and want to move it on whenever it finally arrives, gimme a shout #wishfulThinking

I'm still hoping these will drop back down to the £9300 price that they were originally for the LEs. Really wish I'd took the plunge and ordered one 18 months or so back. If any of you get bored of it and want to move it on whenever it finally arrives, gimme a shout #wishfulThinking
Everyone should have paid in full now. Payment was asked for in full back on the 22nd of September with the added £500. So your hopes are dashed I'm afraid. As for people bailing on their purchases I believe this already happened as an LE is/was on the PBH website, but its gone up to 13k now.

Scott

Everyone should have paid in full now. Payment was asked for in full back on the 22nd of September with the added £500. So your hopes are dashed I'm afraid. As for people bailing on their purchases I believe this already happened as an LE is/was on the PBH website, but its gone up to 13k now.

Scott
Added £500? So you guys got them for £9800 then? Pretty decent of Phil to sell them at that price. Cant imagine with the exchange rate now that theres any profit in that after shipping and vat.

Back
Top Bottom