What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cactus Canyon remake chat

looking on pinside it seems they are now shipping to Canada hopefully we will be soon

My understanding is, it’s all about the exchange rate going by what was said on Gonzo‘s chat with Phil.

Fingers crossed they won’t be much longer.

My understanding is, it’s all about the exchange rate going by what was said on Gonzo‘s chat with Phil.

Fingers crossed they won’t be much longer.
Will they be the same amount as when pre ordered or more

As I said before - the person to ask about prices Phil Palmer @ Pinball Heaven.

Special is £9.5K
Special plus is £10.6K

In all the years I have known Phil he has never asked customers for any extra money on a pre-ordered item.

Personally I am concerned that the games orders are not forfilled before Pulp FIction was announced.

Plus the Lyman code I heard is not going to be coming out for a while....

i can`t see chicago gaming not fulfilling their orders on the LE models at least, unsure about se or se plus versions

i can`t see chicago gaming not fulfilling their orders on the LE models at least, unsure about se or se plus versions

Phil said a long time ago that he had to order an SE with every LE, so would make sense they come together (?), whenever that will be.

I am pretty sure all the orders will be fulfilled but 2 years wait still without confirmation of when it’s coming and a new title release is a **** take but I am in absolute no rush it’s not like I have not ever owned a cc before
Be interesting with the lyman code will it actually happen ???

I actually loved the theme but gameplay was a little lacklustre for me. That said I played the continued code at pinfest and 🤩 chalk and cheese.
Let’s hope Lyman managed to polish it up enough before he left us well before his time.

I have 3 of his masterpieces in my collection for a reason.
In no particular order
TWD
MET
BM66

If CCr is half as good as the above on code it will be a Game Changer for sure and almost make the wait worthwhile🤞

Maybe insult to injury but this was my first new machine pre-ordered. Not good experience.
Yes it does annoy me that manufacturer starting on another machine before filling previous orders.

I think whole pinball industry needs a good KICK up the backside (excluding distributors shops like pinball heaven) for the way it treats it's customers.
I've owned my own US import business for 30 years and pinball industry needs change. Before it's customers figure out who needs who.

Maybe insult to injury but this was my first new machine pre-ordered. Not good experience.
Yes it does annoy me that manufacturer starting on another machine before filling previous orders.

I think whole pinball industry needs a good KICK up the backside (excluding distributors shops like pinball heaven) for the way it treats it's customers.
I've owned my own US import business for 30 years and pinball industry needs change. Before it's customers figure out who needs who.
In Gonzo’s pinball flipperama #63 chat with pinball heaven Phil @34.40 says he was at the CGC factory last year and was offered CC last August 2022 but he refused them because of the higher exchange rate.
So isn’t that the reason they are not here? Or am I missing something 🤔

In Gonzo’s pinball flipperama #63 chat with pinball heaven Phil @34.40 says he was at the CGC factory last year and was offered CC last August 2022 but he refused them because of the higher exchange rate.
So isn’t that the reason they are not here? Or am I missing something 🤔
I honestly thought this was common knowledge, yes thats exactly the reason.

Well if Pinball Heaven waiting for 1.35+ US, we are in for LONG wait 😁
My thoughts exactly!
How long will you guys need to wait?
Or if it never reaches an exchange rate pinball heaven is happy with will you ever receive a CC 🤔

My thoughts exactly!
How long will you guys need to wait?
Or if it never reaches an exchange rate pinball heaven is happy with will you ever receive a CC 🤔

Its on a nice upwards trend. There are rumours in the financial market we may hit 1.35 by the end of the year:

Forecast data:

Its all down to deposits, as the rates changed dramatically there would be an increase in cost for the final payment to make up for the change in exchange rates.

So its down to what people would prefer, wait and pay what was advertised for the remaining amount or pay more to make up for the change in exchange rate. From what I understand PBH hasn't ever increased the price of a pin advertised from deposit to full payment. However I could be wrong but we've also never had a dramatic decline in the £ vs $ and this is why he parked the orders so people don't face a rise for the final payment.

Personally I'd rather wait. Whats another couple of months?

Again this is all my oppinion/assumption and its better to ask from the horses mouth for hard facts.

USD to GBP.JPG

Scott
whats Q4 short for ?
I had to google it Alan. it stumped me also

Well, might be a nice arrival after pinfest and the end of the summer in time for xmas and winter ? ( Just being positive and hopeful here )

I’ve downloaded it on the V pin, had been hesitant to play it prior to arrival but now understanding the rules better should be nice to jump straight in when it comes

I
I had to google it Alan. it stumped me also

Well, might be a nice arrival after pinfest and the end of the summer in time for xmas and winter ? ( Just being positive and hopeful here )

I’ve downloaded it on the V pin, had been hesitant to play it prior to arrival but now understanding the rules better should be nice to jump straight in when it com
Im so looking forward to this arriving. It looks great what I’ve seen and heard So far.

"From what I understand PBH hasn't ever increased the price of a pin advertised from deposit to full payment"

Paid way more for EHOH from ordering to its arrival. Was given the option if i still wanted it or not and was absolutely fine with that so seems a fair way to go and to keep things moving at the same time.

What was the original price for a Cactus Canyon LE when you could initially pre-order one from PH ?

Had a quick look on Wayback Machine but slow as hell to load at times on that site.

What was the original price for a Cactus Canyon LE when you could initially pre-order one from PH ?

Had a quick look on Wayback Machine but slow as hell to load at times on that site.
Can't see LE unfortunately.
Dec '21 - Special £7,995 Special+ £8,995
Today - Special £9,495 Special+ £10,595

Can't see LE unfortunately.
Dec '21 - Special £7,995 Special+ £8,995
Today - Special £9,495 Special+ £10,595
Thanks for that. I can't remember how much the LE was, possibly the same price as todays Special+

How come the building of the games is so slow? You've got to hope it isn't a giant Ponzi scheme, with the PF money getting the remaining CCs out of the door

Back
Top Bottom