What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cabin countdown

shhhhhhhh no deliveries ;)

I wish it wasn't 50mph wind and rain right now else I would be dragging another machine out to setup :(

It's like 10 years worth of christmas all in one go right now
Does that mean you will be uo at 4.30am eating selection boxes while setting up pinball machines ?

I'd like to say a MASSIVE thanks for Mark and Mooseman for spending the best part of a full day finishing off the wiring for the cabin. Awesome work guys!

Also thanks again to everyone who has helped with this project (JMP, Daz, Andre, Paul G, Mark, Mooseman) I would have never believed how awesome and helpful the pinball community was until this project!

More pictures and videos soon.

Just some finishing touches to do and then moving the rest of the machines in :) :) :) :) :)

Great to know it's almost there.
So when's the invite for the grand opening ?

Great to know it's almost there.
So when's the invite for the grand opening ?

Your all welcome anytime to play the 3-4 that work at the moment

the "Grand opening" is going to be a while off. Half these pins I bought are complete basket cases

Space is maximised already. I spent ages buggering about with one of those house planner websites to work out the best way to get in the most pins with all the glass still being removable, and this way I have a row of 5 and 2 rows of 4 AND I can have the toppers on now. With the last design which was 9 in a row and 3 vertical, I could not have any toppers

Love neons,my 40th birthday pressie of all the pinsheads looks awesome

Neons n pins work well together!Cant wait to try out the Time Machine pin,good sounds IIRC

Time machine needs alot of work as it is "ebay mint"

Glass looks great and playfield should clean up ok, other than that its in turd condition

Reactions: JT.
Luke,
As you have my CV board and you keep telling me it is a lovely machine (unlike Mooseman who hates it) if you want you can transport the machine to your cabin to test the board in the machine it belongs in.
I can't transport it but at least I know it would stand the best chance possible of working when it came back and you could loan a CV for a few months.
A pain in the backside I know but the offer is there if you want.
Cheers Adie

Luke,
As you have my CV board and you keep telling me it is a lovely machine (unlike Mooseman who hates it) if you want you can transport the machine to your cabin to test the board in the machine it belongs in.
I can't transport it but at least I know it would stand the best chance possible of working when it came back and you could loan a CV for a few months.
A pain in the backside I know but the offer is there if you want.
Cheers Adie

Hi mate, I'd happily work on the machine here, but I sadly have no pinball transport.

Acf50 is £14 a tin but keeps corrosion at bay on new motorbikes im hoping.
Wd40 will soon burn off with a blow torch. You still need a vice to hold the bugger unless your mrs has vice like grip

Oops wrong thread

Back
Top Bottom