What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cabin countdown

I love how trade people make everything sound so simple lol. A soldering iron is my tool of choice so I am not used to cutting bits out of my house with a big grinder. ;)

Another long day in the cabin, so many little jobs still to do.

Today :-

Framed and Celotex'd the door
Added a second security bar across the door
Picked up a yale lock and some door handles from screwfix
Took the duff striplight back to B&Q and swapped it
Fitted and wired up the new striplight
Started cleaning up

Stopped for some food and a sit down, then I am going back to work on making the floor more solid

I'm going to have to start moving the first batch in next week, but can't do much more until sparky marky has been and wired up the consumer unit

Ah hello my old friend :)

Luke. When my Taxis refurbed I'll send you my old pf and translite. All I ask is you send me the pf and translite from that one. It'll look pretty decent then. Just the Stevie Wonder cab touch up to sort out. :rofl:

I've actually only just seen the nasty yellow today as when it was in the garage I could not see the right hand side of the backbox. That's some scary colour matching! :rofl:

Many thanks for your assistance in improving the machine. You are a top bloke :)

I wouldn't have been able to resist putting them in either. :)

Gaz, you are a top bloke.

The topper on that Taxi looks like its causing you issues Luke. If you want to sell it let me know ;)

Wizcat. I have a spare topper. Albeit very yellowed and requiring decals. But if you need one it could be painted white and new decals are available.

You need to get a better heater in there Luke. ;) Started with a bl**dy cold this morning.....

You need to put some time aside to practice on Taxi too. :rofl:

Ah hello my old friend :)

Luke. When my Taxis refurbed I'll send you my old pf and translite. All I ask is you send me the pf and translite from that one. It'll look pretty decent then. Just the Stevie Wonder cab touch up to sort out. :rofl:

Played this last night for the first time actually knowing what I should be doing. What a great game ! Will be good to see it tarted up.

Played this last night for the first time actually knowing what I should be doing. What a great game ! Will be good to see it tarted up.

How did you manage on the ramp shots? On most Taxis they are almost impossible as they seem to be too steep? Unless you are Andy Foster of course.

How did you manage on the ramp shots? On most Taxis they are almost impossible as they seem to be too steep? Unless you are Andy Foster of course.

Ramp shots are fine on mine, left flipper can be intermittent at the moment as it needs a new EOS, but you can make them most time with a well placed shot.

Certainly not like at Dan's house where only Andy Foster and his jedi ball tricks could make the ramps using the power of his mind ;)

You need to get a better heater in there Luke. ;) Started with a bl**dy cold this morning.....

You need to put some time aside to practice on Taxi too. :rofl:

It wasn't cold in there last night you wuss ;)

Also you can't catch a "cold" from being cold.... that's a mythical old wives tale.

Additionally it takes on average 3 days for cold symptoms to show after you catch a cold, so if you have a cold today, you likely caught it on Wednesday, so don't blame me :)

Can't believe you trashed me every time without knowing the rules of the game. I think you were doing a "Paul Owen" there ;)

Brilliant game though, could be my current favorite system 11 game I think. Money well spent this one I think!!

It wasn't cold in there last night you wuss ;)

Also you can't catch a "cold" from being cold.... that's a mythical old wives tale.

Additionally it takes on average 3 days for cold symptoms to show after you catch a cold, so if you have a cold today, you likely caught it on Wednesday, so don't blame me :)

Meh... just get a better heater (before you buy another pin). ;)

shhhhhhhh no deliveries ;)

I wish it wasn't 50mph wind and rain right now else I would be dragging another machine out to setup :(

It's like 10 years worth of christmas all in one go right now

Back
Top Bottom