What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete (build) Garden Office / Pinball Room

Fantastic work - always lovely to see the final stages emerge. Awaiting those pics of the full lineup too!

Minor changes.

Will do another pic later next week, at night probably, once the last game for a little while arrives and i may also reshuffle the ordering for OCD's sake.

No prizes to guessing which 2 games have had the playfield up the most recently.

SM's back glass light is currently out, but on balance it's far less noisy now!

Tron and Congo have the non-reflective black glass plastic fitted - i think the difference is definitely noticeable in the picture, but even more so in person.

DSC_4831_crop.jpg

Looks ace. Forgive my innocence but what is the above plz.

How much natural light do you have?
I'm planning on virtually none at the moment

this Pinball News review might explain it better:
http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/antiglare/index.html

Too much light for Pinballs really, but the space isn't just for me - it's also an office, so we have a patio door (pending a big blind purchase), 2 windows, and some other little windows in the front doors. I need to be able to black the room out really. We figured that if we sell the house in future (that's the long term plan) the room could be marketed as anything from a garden gym, office, man cave, pool table room, so it needed to be 'normal'. Plus we have a nice enough garden so why block it from view? i put little £2 ikea fleece sheets on them to keep the majority of light off them when not in use and mainly play in the evenings or darker months.

Back
Top Bottom