What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete (build) Garden Office / Pinball Room

Supposed to be the dogs dangly bits but had my cabin GRP'd last year and it leaked as there was just a pinhole in the resin and had to wait a couple of months until I could get it repaired due to wet weather and temperature :mad:
yes, i think the material is good, but it's all down to the installation. We've had some pinhole leaks already... i'm tempted to take the hose pipe up there and just leave it for an hour!

Painting internal walls this week and the carpet tiles going in next week.

Builder will be back to solve a few drainage issues on the roof!

It's all well and good having a great architect, you still need a decent budget and the right builder...

Painting internal walls this week and the carpet tiles going in next week.

Builder will be back to solve a few drainage issues on the roof!

It's all well and good having a great architect, you still need a decent budget and the right builder...
so is the GRP roof watertight yet ?

so is the GRP roof watertight yet ?

It has never leaked, that i know about anyway. But i've found a few air bubble holes and water is pooling along the edge where it's supposed to drain off. I don't want standing water anywhere because it only takes some freeze/thaw action to stress it and potentially cause problems later.

Reactions: DRD
Flat roofs are ticking timebombs. Must be set up 100 per cent correctly to start with or future hassle is virtually guaranteed

Nice work, looks like you've got a weekend of moving pins!

How are you going to get any work done having a home office full of pins? I'd find it too distracting to work in.

Nice colour in the room.

Back
Top Bottom