What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BSD out of storage recommissioning

Did this ever get fixed? I'm haveing the same problem where it drops it from the right gate and i get power error. the gate opens fine and the ball doesnt hit on entering - driving me nuts!!!

Cheers

Kev

Did this ever get fixed? I'm haveing the same problem where it drops it from the right gate and i get power error. the gate opens fine and the ball doesnt hit on entering - driving me nuts!!!

Cheers

Kev

Yes it did. There were a few different issues that combined to make it hard to solve, but I think it ended up working after I cleaned both the opto's in the Mist path.

managed to fix mine yesterday was doing very similar to yours - getting power error in test mode and then it dropping the ball from tight gate, but it wasn't hitting the gate or anything like that as andy suggested. It turned out the opto wasn't working that detected the ball entering the left gate so it didn't realise that it had come back across. Fixed that opto and now all is fine - phew!!

managed to fix mine yesterday was doing very similar to yours - getting power error in test mode and then it dropping the ball from tight gate, but it wasn't hitting the gate or anything like that as andy suggested. It turned out the opto wasn't working that detected the ball entering the left gate so it didn't realise that it had come back across. Fixed that opto and now all is fine - phew!!

BSD is a hard game to play.....and an even harder game to fix. Glad you got it sorted anyway! Those bloody optos.

Back
Top Bottom