What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bristol pins

Devastated to say the Godzilla in NQ64 is no longer on free play. Also their Avengers occasionally looses the ball/gets it stuck somewhere but still mostly a good time

I reckon that Foo must be virtually brand new, the ball was absolutely flying around it when I had a couple of games.

The Kongs GZ had an intermittent fault last time I was in, it was sometimes ejecting two balls instead of one. Only happened a couple of times but led to some interesting balls played as the machine didn’t seem to realise it had two in play.
Deffo gonna visit these just gotta check opening times because I’ll wander down in the week when it’s quieter

Thank guys 👍

MM

@Install3balls MM, are you still after a game to loan? I have a Roadshow you can borrow if you want. It will need a bit of work and tinkering I would imagine, but you’re welcome to it. You probably don't remember me from the Yahoo group days, I was but a fresh 16 year old back then, but I remember your Pinball Magic antics very well. Send me a PM if you want mate, I'm in Easton in Gordano 👍
Me again, being a bit aged I can’t see your PM roadshow16 this format of groups is still a bit new
I’ve No problem posting mine here though

tonymellows@blueyonder.co.uk

This is where I get told I’ve broken all the rules and the moderators correct me 🤔

MM

It’s Craig isn’t it ? I think I’ve worked it out by racking the memory bank ?

Here’s where I look stooopid 🤪😜

MM

Make sure you take lots of change as Brewdog won’t give any out as totally cashless.

Mando was £1 and 3 for £2, hopefully Venom the same. Yeah, when I asked for change I was directed to Tesco next door

Might be because it was a Tuesday evening but I stopped by Kongs tonight and they had all their pins set to very low/no volume including call outs. Certainly killed my desire to play them.

Might be because it was a Tuesday evening but I stopped by Kongs tonight and they had all their pins set to very low/no volume including call outs. Certainly killed my desire to play them.
They are often set very low, yes. Still pop in every couple of weeks for a few games on GZ!

AiQ and STTNG now £1 per play at the entrance to Playback arcade in the galleries. All being well lots more pins to be added

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-29-13-07-05-845_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-29-13-07-05-845_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 38
AiQ and STTNG now £1 per play at the entrance to Playback arcade in the galleries. All being well lots more pins to be added
That’s great news. Decent guy running this place, genuinely keen to make more pins available for play. Back in September I saw the basement…
IMG_6970.jpegSo hopefully more to come. I had better get back and give these some use!

Hey all!

I’ve been talking with Craig to see what can be done about making Bristol a bit more of a destination for pinball fans.

Our plan is to create a dedicated pinball space within the arcade that’s pay to play rather than the free play model I currently use with the arcades. This will greatly reduce maintenance and allow the pins to avoid the harsh treatment they get in a free play environment by non pinball people.

We only want to put out games that are in good condition that have been fully serviced and tested, this will help avoid disappointment from guests that have traveled to come to the arcade.

We will slowly introduce new games and update everyone once they are ready to play.

Next games being introduced will be AC/DC Pro and Dungeons & Dragons. I’m currently going through all the boards on D&D and giving it a good clean. Just had the legs powder coated, so next up will be powder coating the lockbar and side rails and then it should be close to being ready.
F05E5FE5-EBFC-4586-B95D-27C36B6F20CF.jpeg84A5DC7D-C329-4C39-BA03-8E8BCF7430A2.jpeg

Last edited:
Great, will definitely come down once these two are up as those are two machines I haven’t played yet.

Just to check, can these be accessed without a ticket for the rest of the arcade?

Great, will definitely come down once these two are up as those are two machines I haven’t played yet.

Just to check, can these be accessed without a ticket for the rest of the arcade?
Yes they are at the very front before you go into the arcade, so separate from the main arcade. They are already setup and being played 👍

Currently...

In the arcade on free play once admission has been paid - Galaxy, Super Mario, Spy Hunter, Operation Thunder

Separate from the arcade on £1 a play - Fish Tales, AiQ, STTNG, Lethal Weapon 3, Dracula

Hopefully more to be added soon on £1 a play including Dungeons and Dragons, Star Wars, ACDC, Ghostbusters, Spiderman and Dirty Harry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom