What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bristol pins

Install3balls

Site Supporter
Alias
MM 🐰
Hi guys
My mates visiting from Scotland in March and has never played pinball 😮
Any pins in Briz I can play as paying Joe Public ?
I’ve have looked but most information is out of date and I don’t fancy traipsing around Briz only to find it’s been replaced by a slot machine

Any heads up is appreciated

Thanks
MM

Hey so we have a few places in Bristol:
NQ64 has Avengers on pay to play and Godzilla on Free Play
Kongs has Foo Fighters, Godzilla and Mandalorian on £1 a play
Four Quarters has Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on pay to play

These are the better ones to go too. There's also a place in The Galleries Broadmead that has 4 old beat up pins
If you're willing to travel a bit I can highly recommend visiting Special When Lit in Salisbury and that has tonnes of great machines all on Free Play

Thanks for that 👍 now I’ll spend a few hours googling those locations

I would love to visit Special when Lit as I know there is a Pinball Magic there but unfortunately my health won’t allow me to drive in the dark so waiting for summer

Not being rude but do know/know of you ?
If your in Briz mebbe a coffee somewhen ?

MM

id be up for meeting up for a few pints and some pinball in the city centre on a Saturday some time if any other Bristol dwellers are up for it.

I'm quite busy over the next few weekends but would up for getting to know you at some point in the future

Would love to but no space left and it's a bit £££ for my budget, hopefully they are still making them next year, or someone sells one on.
Don’t miss the opportunity when you do have the cash…………..
I bottled out on BBB (capcom) I had the money but as the build wasn’t going on very fast I thought it was never gonna happen 🤷idiot !

Just saw one go in the states for $33,000

MM

Hey so we have a few places in Bristol:
NQ64 has Avengers on pay to play and Godzilla on Free Play
Kongs has Foo Fighters, Godzilla and Mandalorian on £1 a play
Four Quarters has Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on pay to play

These are the better ones to go too. There's also a place in The Galleries Broadmead that has 4 old beat up pins
If you're willing to travel a bit I can highly recommend visiting Special When Lit in Salisbury and that has tonnes of great machines all on Free Play
Is the Indiana Jones gone from Four Quarters now? Was there when I was last in (in August).

For completeness there’s also a Mando in Brewdog Harbourside. Otherwise that is indeed all of the pins I’ve managed to find on location in Bristol!

I live in Bristol but think I have only been to the center once in the last 5 years I have no idea where any of these places are

Is the Indiana Jones gone from Four Quarters now? Was there when I was last in (in August).

For completeness there’s also a Mando in Brewdog Harbourside. Otherwise that is indeed all of the pins I’ve managed to find on location in Bristol!

Hi Guys thanks for that 🙏

It’s very sad that I had more machines in my games room than the whole of Bristol 🥺

Anyways be great to meet up with some of you guys at some point 🤞

MM

Oddly so do I

I Think it’s the same as most city centres all they are now is work by day play by night 24/7 cycle

No human could do that for long thats why we live in the green bits 🤣🤣

MM

Hi Guys thanks for that 🙏

It’s very sad that I had more machines in my games room than the whole of Bristol 🥺

Anyways be great to meet up with some of you guys at some point 🤞

MM

To be fair, it's the most sited machines that Bristol has had in the last 20 years! I remember a time about 6/7 years ago when there literally wasn't s single publicly playable machine.

I popped into Kongs last week before going to a show at Bristol Old Vic. Only played Foo, but it played pretty well. Went into NQ64 today, both games playing nicely

Attachments

• IMG_20240127_142451.jpg
    IMG_20240127_142451.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 25
@Install3balls MM, are you still after a game to loan? I have a Roadshow you can borrow if you want. It will need a bit of work and tinkering I would imagine, but your welcome to it. You probably don't remember me from the Yahoo group days, I was but a fresh 16 year old back then, but I remember your Pinball Magic antics very well. Send me a PM if you want mate, I'm in Easton in Gordano 👍

Attachments

• IMG_20230918_101946.jpg
    IMG_20230918_101946.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 17
To be fair, it's the most sited machines that Bristol has had in the last 20 years! I remember a time about 6/7 years ago when there literally wasn't s single publicly playable machine.

I popped into Kongs last week before going to a show at Bristol Old Vic. Only played Foo, but it played pretty well. Went into NQ64 today, both games playing nicely
I reckon that Foo must be virtually brand new, the ball was absolutely flying around it when I had a couple of games.

The Kongs GZ had an intermittent fault last time I was in, it was sometimes ejecting two balls instead of one. Only happened a couple of times but led to some interesting balls played as the machine didn’t seem to realise it had two in play.

Back
Top Bottom