What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bram Stokers Dracula - The now sorta shop log.

Looking good, is the coin door / back box hinges staying black?
Back box hinges are being replaced with an interactive hinge light mod.

Coin door I haven't decided I have plans drawn up for a simular one to Ant's T2 coin door.

Otherwise it will remain black.

Hyped to see this play field. I'm a bit of a Dracula nut and I proper love this film

Me watching my shipment travel over sea's be like.

Last edited:
Was watching this tournament play on BSD.

Man you have to watch this!

I would love to get my BSD running in the tournament in Pinfest but I also want people to enjoy it out of the tournament.

Maybe someone could bring theirs into the tournament?

Was watching this tournament play on BSD.

Man you have to watch this!

I would love to get my BSD running in the tournament in Pinfest but I also want people to enjoy it out of the tournament.

Maybe someone could bring theirs into the tournament?
I've pulled mine this year as it has issues and didn't want to add any additional pressure, if I do get it resolved I'd offer it up.

I've pulled mine this year as it has issues and didn't want to add any additional pressure, if I do get it resolved I'd offer it up.
Man that's a shame its a game I find that one good ball can turn around the whole game!

Mine will be ready for general play none the less :D

Been watching shipping info for something via USPS - no updates since 27th April - arrived today

That is super cool, really going with the grey scale theme :)
How come you decided to fill in all the usually none silk screened areas (around holes, slots, pops slings etc.. with black?) Will be interesting how it looks once populated :)

That is super cool, really going with the grey scale theme :)
How come you decided to fill in all the usually none silk screened areas (around holes, slots, pops slings etc.. with black?) Will be interesting how it looks once populated :)
Yup, will reveal the plastics soon.

Fully monochromatic :D

The black is a risk as I could get pooling/chipping without cut outs but i'll use washers on the posts to minimise any potential damage.

This has been 'curing' since March and won't be done until way into June so it should be OK.

Scott

Last edited:
Big thanks for @russdx1 for letting me borrow his rivet press!

I actually had some new tin flaps custom made but they look to be lost in the post...

That would be great if you had them spare, just the large left one that goes under the buildings and covers mist ball enterance etc and the small one that goes on left post of coffin ramp

Back
Top Bottom