What's new

Wanted Black Knight 2000

I wouldn't use water with it especially on a pre diamond plate pf. Use IPA (not Greene King;-) as a lubricant. Available from Maplin.

Novus 2 or spit works well. Be careful as warned, you can easily start to remove paint.

This little lot should sort the mylar/ glue out.
left to right

ipa maplins £14 they do a sparay version cheaper too
magic eraser morrisons £4.99
sticky stuff remover £3ish b&q
sel freez ebay £5ish
evo stick adehsive remover b&q (on the shelf) £3ish
nouvos 2 mexico £92 pesos

The best results were the sticky stuff remover to soften the glue up and scrape excess away, then magic eraser with the ipa to remove the last residue. The evo stick stuff didnt seem to do much at all and it evaps quicker than you can use it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 11
That evostik adhesive remover on a bit of magic eraser is the business for removing the adhesive under Mylar once you have freeze sprayed and removed the Mylar.

try an area first etc though as it is fairly lethal stuff and could lift the paint etc

I tried it but was getting better results with the sticky stuff remover on this game.

The Evo stick always used to be behind the counter. I also noticed its on the shelf now in b&q laws must of changed now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Evo stick always used to be behind the counter. I also noticed its on the shelf now in b&q laws must of changed now

Its now on the shelves because they have changed the recipe of the glue.
You can't get high of it now. Still stinks though.

Took them long enough, the Dunlop stuff we use u can still get high on gives you a pounding head

Putting it all back together and looking good. Will have a go at a shop log when finished. The inserts look ropey when its not on but really good when playing so that will do for now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 11
Putting it all back together and looking good. Will have a go at a shop log when finished. The inserts look ropey when its not on but really good when playing so that will do for now.

looking lovely, are you bringing that to the wedding of our esteemed Administrator?
i'd play that even if it was on £2 for 3 goes, especially after i get ****ed

Yep looking forward to the wedding, 1 of 5 im going to this year. Must be something in the air.
Dont be getting too drunk Dan or that long list of secret pins may become general knowledge in the cool family.

If Dan's going with his Mrs can you really see him getting drunk ?
NO.
She will be keeping a check on him for sure.
Sorry pal but you know she only does it because she loves you really.

Even though it is my wedding, I plan to help run distraction for Dan to keep him out of harms way. :eyebrows:

Back
Top Bottom