What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beatles pinball from Stern

2 pinheads in the states paid more than 10k for a diamond & a platinum.

I’d say the pricing on the Beatles store is bogus as the prices where put online with the sold out status simultaneously.

I doubt any Platinum or Diamond editions were sold via the online Beatles store. It's a bit cheeky to put $10k as the price for Platinum if they never sold any at that price. Maybe just an error?

We know the Gold is $8k, so this indicates that the Platinum is $10k and the Diamond is $12k
The Gold buyers lost out, the Diamond buyers got a good deal and the Platinum buyers paid the correct price
After all these buyers were Buying Beatles not pinball ……… The seller got his money, the buyers got a Beatles pinball oblivious to the difference and so all good at $10k

$25K for diamond confirmed by three separate folks who had dealers calll them - the price wont be on any websites. the Beatles site is classic sold out but never had any.

And stern only started making Beatles today!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

It makes no sense at all for Diamond and Platinum to have both been $10k, so when I saw that on the website earlier (where it showed them already out of stock) I just assumed they were placeholder prices. Why would two versions of the pin - one with more toys, exclusivity, etc - be the same price?

It makes no sense at all for Diamond and Platinum to have both been $10k, so when I saw that on the website earlier (where it showed them already out of stock) I just assumed they were placeholder prices. Why would two versions of the pin - one with more toys, exclusivity, etc - be the same price?

They weren’t/aren’t the same price, each model has a MAP, if distributors in the US sell a model for less than the MAP (which they are also not allowed to disclose publicly all pricing in the states for Diamond and Platinums is strictly via phone) they loose their allocation.

People seem to be getting quoted $12,500-$15,000 for platinums and up to $25k for diamonds, haven’t heard of a price any higher than $25k.

I am curious how many Beatles are coming into the U.K and at what prices.

That vinyl spinner looks cool :) In the first video it spins the video so hard that it spins itself out of the inlane.

Damn, this game looks pretty good:)

Priced at a pro price, it would kind of make sense but $7999 for Gold?

Will wait for HUO but guessing sales in UK are going to be pretty low so it could be a loooooooong wait!

TNA was MADE by the pinball community.

Or at least by a dude who has been part of it for a long time and to a large degree.

TNA is addictive as all hell. I'm still thinking about it and I only saw (or heard) about it for the first time when I played it at Tilt.

Got nothing to do with Beatles but there you go..

TNA is addictive as all hell. I'm still thinking about it and I only saw (or heard) about it for the first time when I played it at Tilt.

Got nothing to do with Beatles but there you go..

Yeaaah... That's the result of a couple of wines and quoting what i thought was a recent comment and then not actually quoting at all!

Not really sure I see the parity between TNA and this. Beatles looks as though it plays exactly like what its based on - a slow single level ss. Compare that with TNA, which masquerades as an early 80s bally but handles like an angsty teenager with adhd at a 3 day rave.

I haven't played mafia. Reports say it's fun. Maybe this will be too for the same reasons. If I had 7k to spend on a pin though I'd be buying many, many things before this.

Anyone who wants to give this a go, just got this from Electrocoin:

The Brunswick Centre, is to host a three-week pop up store featuring limited edition pinball machines themed exclusively on rock-and-roll band, The Beatles. Opening on Thursday 29th November, shoppers and pinball fans can play the four Beatles Pinball machines free, immersing themselves in Beatlemania during the festive shopping season until Wednesday 12th December 2018, from 9am to 6pm seven days a week. The Brunswick Centre is located at The Brunswick Centre, Bernard Street, London WC1N 1BS

Anyone who wants to give this a go, just got this from Electrocoin:

The Brunswick Centre, is to host a three-week pop up store featuring limited edition pinball machines themed exclusively on rock-and-roll band, The Beatles. Opening on Thursday 29th November, shoppers and pinball fans can play the four Beatles Pinball machines free, immersing themselves in Beatlemania during the festive shopping season until Wednesday 12th December 2018, from 9am to 6pm seven days a week. The Brunswick Centre is located at The Brunswick Centre, Bernard Street, London WC1N 1BS
Yep I got that email too - I'd love to see it but I don't fancy the trip to London from Leeds.

Back
Top Bottom