What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Went and played today, seemed fine so has maybe been adjusted. If anyone is wondering the pro at Electric Circus was connected to IC. It played great, love that you can just repeatedly shoot the alternate ramps even if its not for something it just feels good lol Also if anyone is still wondering if the pro is worth getting because of the lack of toys, I had a blast on the pro, probably biased because I did better today than when I played the LE at Tilt, but yeah the pro is great fun! I did think mechagodzilla multiball was easier to start on the LE/prem though
One thing I noticed was the multi ball, obviously on the premium/le the balls are stored, then roll down once building collapses. As someone who can’t stand waiting for multi balls to start, I think I would get bored with that quite quickly

One thing I noticed was the multi ball, obviously on the premium/le the balls are stored, then roll down once building collapses. As someone who can’t stand waiting for multi balls to start, I think I would get bored with that quite quickly

Interesting how different each of our preferences are. Personally the moving building / multiball start is one of the biggest selling points of the Prem/LE. I love the drama / theatre of a great multiball start sequence. Each to their own!

Interesting how different each of our preferences are. Personally the moving building / multiball start is one of the biggest selling points of the Prem/LE. I love the drama / theatre of a great multiball start sequence. Each to their own!
Yeah I guess without having played a premium/le, it’s not for me to judge. But from watching the various streams of the premium gameplay, the build up to the multi ball seems to take a while, before the balls drop. I think that would be initially cool,but after extended gameplay I could see that annoy me

Yeah I guess without having played a premium/le, it’s not for me to judge. But from watching the various streams of the premium gameplay, the build up to the multi ball seems to take a while, before the balls drop. I think that would be initially cool,but after extended gameplay I could see that annoy me
It's the same build up on the pro, but with only one ball dropping from the magnet. I was playing the pro earlier tonight and used the opportunity to leave the room and fetch a beer, open it, take a swig and then return to play the multiball :)

Prototype to see how it fits in place and how it lights up off the existing GI.

C26EDF89-E0C2-4FF6-BC66-77C30D07B20F.jpeg9D4DB281-89CB-4689-97F6-BBD70F3CC811.jpeg

Doesn’t look out of place TBH. I’ve use silver sparkle acrylic which is had to see in the pics.

0AF1A51D-8956-472F-8E12-597ACB9AEB42.jpeg

Good thing is it didn’t cost me £100+ and god knows how much more on duties so I’ll keep evolving it further with maybe some nice @stumblor lolypops worked into it somehow.

Col

Prototype to see how it fits in place and how it lights up off the existing GI.

View attachment 154582View attachment 154583

Doesn’t look out of place TBH. I’ve use silver sparkle acrylic which is had to see in the pics.

View attachment 154584

Good thing is it didn’t cost me £100+ and god knows how much more on duties so I’ll keep evolving it further with maybe some nice @stumblor lolypops worked into it somehow.

Col

Mate they looks unreal ! Amazing work, and definitely up for a set of these.

Give me a shout if you'd like to talk through the Lollypops integration.

Mate they looks unreal ! Amazing work, and definitely up for a set of these.

Give me a shout if you'd like to talk through the Lollypops integration.
I’ve just fit a lollipop ring and nearly ***zed in my pants. Dude it’s awesome kit.
Yep I need to speak regarding triggering

Col

I'll take one please Col, looks amazing!
oh wait! before you jump the gun bear in mind the following:
The one in the Video above has the Amazing @stumblor 's Lollypops fitted so without those fitted it will act like the standard plastic which does have the top part changing colour and flashing via the stern LED in the popbumper and thats about it. However I still think it looks cool but I would say that wouldnt I :p
When v3 hits I will have hopefully figured the trigger so the lights spin when the pop bumper is activated as Daveys Lollypops are intended to do.

Col

I think it's mandatory that any Godzilla owner makes a version of the Flying saucer (there are lot's to choose from on Pinside)! So here's my initial crack at it. Resin printed with perspex inserts. Not sure about the white - it looks good with the lights flashing, but stands out a little when the machine is off. I may try some different finishes and plastic types, also to straighten up the edge along the top of the windows. I may increase the curviness too - feels a little flat to me. Nice to muck about with it though.IMG_0418.jpegIMG_0450.jpegIMG_0442.jpegIMG_0424.jpeg

I think it's mandatory that any Godzilla owner makes a version of the Flying saucer (there are lot's to choose from on Pinside)! So here's my initial crack at it. Resin printed with perspex inserts. Not sure about the white - it looks good with the lights flashing, but stands out a little when the machine is off. I may try some different finishes and plastic types, also to straighten up the edge along the top of the windows. I may increase the curviness too - feels a little flat to me. Nice to muck about with it though.View attachment 154682View attachment 154683View attachment 154684View attachment 154685

Awesome work mate, love it!

Very nice and true to the original. Get some lollypops in it.

😂

Put a donk on it!

Yep - definitely want to mess about with the lollypops, they look superb and the effect on your saucer really looks stunning.
I think I’ll just hold off on my V3 until yours is finalised, are you up for doing one for me once the lolly’s are integrated.
If so put me down for one please and keep me in the loop.

Back
Top Bottom