What's new

All aboard for the Elton John Hype Train.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Computer games, just better graphics, actors etc

Flippers, hole at bottom, pop bumpers, upper flipper etc.... fan, stop start, 60 years of pinball, NO NEW layouts... just retheme, better sound sounds, video... what are we expecting?
So true and and what I have been saying for years and the only reason I have only bought one NIB.
Oh its Halloween soon my birthday😂 (😁)
Pinball is better intoxicated for sure😎

Inflation folks. poor exchange rate too. get used to it. wait till sterns next few releases. remember who pays for their big new factory…..

Stern got the factory and the move paid for didn‘t cost them a cent.

But for those business people on this forum (i’m merely a humble landlord) look at the price of labyrinth - a new pinball company (with I hear very poor flippers) with todays cost base and these prices are the future or big cost cutting in the games is coming and if you think lit speakers and powder coating are pricey items in manufacturing think two big screens instead) I know what my punters in the pub would rather have.

I was reading on pinside from one guy who was saying Sterns new factory process is exactly like the first factory he visited over 20 years ago! incredible that a business would not improve its ways of working in that space of time! (a bit like the railways!).

Pete.

Flippers, hole at bottom, pop bumpers, upper flipper etc.... fan, stop start, 60 years of pinball, NO NEW layouts... just retheme, better sound sounds, video... what are we expecting?
Whether your in the camp that believes there are opportunities for new layouts or not, there is still a big difference between copying and pasting 90/95% of the same layout over and over again compared to trying to make things feel free and new, I’d argue Elwin has managed to make the majority of his games feel new albeit borrowing a shot or two from the past the overall layouts feel fun and fresh, much so than any Borg or Ritchie in the last decade.

This is the original song script by Taupin, as you can see both iterations of the spelling are used. Let's move on 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 12.45.08.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 12.45.08.png
    624.5 KB · Views: 33
I think they have nailed it! Super nice looking and by all accounts from people who have actually played it say flows really well.
Word on the street is even Neil is considering one 😦
That alone kinda speaks volumes he hates JJP

On the latest Great British Pinball Podcast Neil said he is never buying another new JJP game ever, after his experience with Gun N' Roses.
Neil says lots of things like how the GZ Topper was for mugs at £1k then he the first to buy one in the UK.
If everyone took Neil with a pinch of salt like I do I don’t think he would get so much bad press and let’s face it he the guy everyone loves to hate but in reality miss him when he not posting.

Back
Top Bottom