What's new

All aboard for the Elton John Hype Train.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I think as long as the price is at this point people will have issues … if it’s at expo dave take pictures and let us know what ya think

I dont think it is mate walked past JJP section earlier and unless they are doing a reveal later its not here

Looks fun!

And who doesn't love Elton the bloke is a living legend!

Makes you wonder what state JJP is in and how many more overpriced machines until they go bump

When are pricing going to come down, should have kept that Adams man, that I bought for a pound.... Oh wooo woo woo ah de da de da de dah wooo

So goodbye jersey jack, you've out priced most of us on this, I should have bought a penthouse, but instead I got multiple pins, I've finally come to my senses, beyond jersey jacks
Ah ah de de de dah wooo

OK my 2 cents.....looks way better than expected....not really a theme for me (although I can appreciate a lot of the songs).....way too expensive.... would rather have this than Pulp Fiction.... (ducks and hides)🫣😁

The layout is Spiderman on steroids. But hey, that’s a great shooting pin!
Thats less then. half the price of this one, thats really the problem with Ritchie and Borg, they recycle so much about their layouts its hard to justify paying 2-3 times more for a newer version of a layout they have pretty much used multiple times across the last decade or two.

Ans so was starting trek. As I said recycled. That said I don't hate it.
Looks like it shoots great, a really nice Ritchie layout the problem is the above, you can get 90-95% of the layout for 40-50% of the cost of this one.

Put Top Gun Maverick on this instead of Elton and maybe I would be tempted to spring for another familiar Ritchie layout with a killer theme.

That's basically the same price as TBL or Elvira though? Agree it's still too expensive - saying that I paid £10k for TNA 😂
Ha ha for me I wouldn’t pay that for any of them , I’ve got a Elvira but that was before the price rise. These prices are tough and really make you think twice.

Flippers, hole at bottom, pop bumpers, upper flipper etc.... fan, stop start, 60 years of pinball, NO NEW layouts... just retheme, better sound sounds, video... what are we expecting?

Back
Top Bottom