What's new

Aerosmith Reveal

Motorhead would make a great theme - plenty of great music to shout along to as you bang the shots in.
Iron Maiden has some great artwork so a pin would look great but I don't think their music would make a good pin soundtrack.

I think it would be pretty intense playing a mode with this in the background.

"Donny also did our new Aerosmith game that's coming out"
"Did you announce that game?"
"no"

lol, marketing guys

At 1:01.57 there is talk about a 'cross the streams' mod possibly being available in the future for GB.

1:06.10 There's pics of the Aerosmith machine and PF.

Last edited:
I find the fact the bloke in the middle of "inspecting" the play fields had to plug in the light to check the inserts. Goes to show they don't check them properly unless someone's watching [emoji53]

I find the fact the bloke in the middle of "inspecting" the play fields had to plug in the light to check the inserts. Goes to show they don't check them properly unless someone's watching [emoji53]

I noticed that too ... surprised it wasn't edited out.

I wonder when/if the day will come where they start getting enthusiasts in to work on them for 'a small fee'. Build your own for an extra grand on top? ....

Maybe, if wer'e all lucky they'll change the air in the cab and gouge for that too. There may be scope to charge for the movement in people's chests as they inhale the proprietary air mix.. Super LE buyers get a jar of Gary Sterns farts in the goody bag.

Getting very close to the reveal. Reckon this is going to be better than expected. Can see 2 versions in this photo. 347807e4fa6241cd407352cc07e411cc8e06bece.jpg8afcf0d9cbcf94c98d230bc99202ee8fa8bc2cdd.jpg

blast that tea break LOL

At least I can enjoy the usual pinside love/loathe frenzy whilst I dunk some hobnobs

Looks good apart from the music - hopefully they have run DMc multi all or something :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good apart from the music - hopefully they have run DMc multi all or something :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange how tastes differ. I'd grab this in a heart beat over camp Batman etc. Pro looks pretty plain though compared to the Premium.

Dare we even ask the new price?

Aerosmith looks awesome. after Batman fiasco i wasn't keen on stern but I'm please they pulled a feel good game out the bag i'd have one tomorrow if i could ... and could afford one.. but hum if i could afford that i could afford GB.. or spiderman.. I hate this pinball hobbie it's really only for the rich or mad .. I'm the latter.

Stern have certainly stepped up their game in terms of playfield art quality over the years. This one is just beautiful. Theme, however leaves me stone cold. Why can't they do a Daft Punk pin, dammit?

Back
Top Bottom