What's new

Aerosmith Reveal

nice artwork. not really into them although have a revolution x video game tucked away. interesting to see price of pro

Shame they didn't use Dirty Donnie on a Jimi Hendrix pin. Aerosmith are such a lame band.

I love Aerosmith. Out of all the concerts ive been to theirs is my favourite that I went to back in 1997. But I don't think they are the right band to make a pin.

I really like Aerosmith but this theme seems to be getting a lot of stick over on Pinside.

Interesting that ALL of the songs on the inserts are Pump era or earlier. Did KISS and the Rolling Stones insist on some **** new songs? I know Metallica and AC/DC had some decidedly **** poor songs on them presumably to try and make the bands still feel a bit relevant to the new millennium.;)

Artwork looks nice and retro, like the purple. Glad they are going for 70s/80s Aerosmith rock tunes rather than the crap power ballads they've been peddling for the last 20 years. Musically I find this a lot more appealing than the nails on a blackboard sound of Iron Maiden, though admittedly the Maiden artwork will fit a pin better.

Me!

Looks frickin awesome :-D Love Aerosmith

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet Emotionnnnnnnnnn
That's it GrizZ! Court martial! You've over stepped your authority and command.

For ****s sake, man, you live in Brighton and like 13th Floor Elevators. You cannot be doing this Aerosmith ****.

Now walk this way, soldier...

Shelved or postponed ?
Nicked from Pinside.

So Gomez says in issue #4 of Pinball Magazine that Aerosmith was shelved and is NOT the next Stern?

'' When Batman came along the Aerosmith game was shelved. Stern’s next game is expected to be presented in January 2017, but when interviewing George Gomez he would not confirm that game would be Aerosmith. ''

Not confirming isn't exactly the same as shelving a game though. Aerosmith were also just announced as the headliners for next years Download festival. Goes to show there is a fan base for the band. (Whether or not their fan base also like pinball is more debatable)
I'd be surprised if the entire game is scrapped at this stage, maybe the release order or dates are just being changed. Batman's not yet out is it?

I thought next game was Iron Maiden/Motorhead?

Back
Top Bottom