What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold AEROSMITH PRO for sale - £4500

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Hi all.
Here is my Aerosmith Pro.
Slight bit of damage on left hand backbox. Excellent condition.
Sadly LED lighting is not agreeing with my eyes with my issues.
Currently on ebay -
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253431648334

Have listing on here with Martins' blessing - he has a beauty of a HUO absolute minter that is for sale as well on this forum.

Happy to take a debit card payment over the phone if you want Martin the delivery driver to collect (thru my guitar business). Or bank transfer. Better still - bring £ notes.

Game is in Birmingham near Cadbury world (B30 2LH post code).

Changed some of the GI to coloured comet lamps. Laserific 4 piece protector set installed as well.

Also new game code around the corner too......

'Bulls hit copyright notice' is on one of the photos because of ebay not allowing phone numbers or emails being quoted.

Got it on ebay for £4,750 as its £1 final fee...
I think this is worth every penny of £4500 so I am firm on this.

IMG_5817.jpg
IMG_5818.jpg
IMG_5819.jpg
IMG_5820.jpg
IMG_5821.jpg
IMG_5822.jpg
IMG_5823.jpg
IMG_5824.jpg
IMG_5825.jpg
IMG_5826.jpg
IMG_5827.jpg
IMG_5828.jpg
IMG_5829.jpg
IMG_5830.jpg

Colordmd included :) , great machine, most played in our games room at the moment.

I want it but need to move a game on first. Anyone interested in a super sexy Tron ?

What a deal as these are £6295 new!

Already had an AS but very tempted to own again except that KISS has same layout.

If I had space I would buy and wait for the next code update which should be a good one.

Someone remove the temptation;)

It's like the transfer window in the footy. We need Batshuyai to go to Dortmund so Giroud can go to Chelsea freeing up Aubameyang to ****nal. Or something

Hi all.
Here is my Aerosmith Pro.
Slight bit of damage on left hand backbox. Excellent condition.
Sadly LED lighting is not agreeing with my eyes with my issues.
Currently on ebay -
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253431648334

Have listing on here with Martins' blessing - he has a beauty of a HUO absolute minter that is for sale as well on this forum.

Happy to take a debit card payment over the phone if you want Martin the delivery driver to collect (thru my guitar business). Or bank transfer. Better still - bring £ notes.

Game is in Birmingham near Cadbury world (B30 2LH post code).

Changed some of the GI to coloured comet lamps. Laserific 4 piece protector set installed as well.

Also new game code around the corner too......

'Bulls hit copyright notice' is on one of the photos because of ebay not allowing phone numbers or emails being quoted.

Got it on ebay for £4,750 as its £1 final fee...
I think this is worth every penny of £4500 so I am firm on this.

View attachment 59292 View attachment 59293 View attachment 59294 View attachment 59295 View attachment 59296 View attachment 59297 View attachment 59298 View attachment 59299 View attachment 59300 View attachment 59301 View attachment 59302 View attachment 59303 View attachment 59304 View attachment 59305
Hi. Happy to do £4500 bank transfer or PayPal etc. Or £4250 pound notes off the books, have a van and could collect no quibble tyre kicking etc Monday. Yours chris 07973568331

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

I am afraid it’s not leaving mine for less than £4500. I’ve had a lot of interest this morning but I’m working at the moment. So my replies may be slow until later.

Can't believe it's not sold!

Easy to get new decal for backbox.

Guy in NZ who has over 100 pins says AS is his most played game!!!

Just agreed deal for another game ( last few weeks ) - otherwise would have bought this for sure as it's rude not to at the price:)

Can't believe it's not sold!

Easy to get new decal for backbox.

Guy in NZ who has over 100 pins says AS is his most played game!!!

Just agreed deal for another game ( last few weeks ) - otherwise would have bought this for sure as it's rude not to at the price:)
I agree entirely. I need to sell a game first but if @Pick Holder is prepared to wait a week or two while I shift something out I will definitely buy the Aerosmith at his asking price.

I am afraid it’s not leaving mine for less than £4500. I’ve had a lot of interest this morning but I’m working at the moment. So my replies may be slow until later.

Hi,
No problem. Ok £4500 either cash or transfer.
Yours
Chris

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

The pinball market is crazy at times. New LCD, great game, more code to come.

Get a deposit on it;):)

Sorry Chris has said he will collect Wednesday with a payment I am afraid people.

Was priced to sell quickly and of course it has.

It does not mean it is only worth £4.5K - I would probably of asked for £4850 if Martin had not of had his listed on here as well (the lovely one at £4999). Martins is worth every penny of £4999 especially as I see other games like Xmen and Family Guy being listed at £4K on ebay.

Quick tip if LED lighting is too bright - easy to add diffusers to any new Stern game.

These can be cut to shape and put under the boards.

Makes a huge difference as it diffuses so that the LED's look more like regular bulbs.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/A4-Colour...200512&hash=item25be3715f9:g:cPwAAOSwwbdWI2m-
I did this on my Metallica, not to diffuse the light but to colour coordinate some of the clear inserts. Cheap, very easy to do and produces a great effect. FUEL, fuel gauge, crosses and 4 main inserts were all previously clear. The (old) photo over saturates them, looks much better in person.

20170706_202344.jpg

Last edited:
I did this on my Metallica, not to diffuse the light but to colour coordinate some of the clear inserts. Cheap, very easy to do and produces a great effect. FUEL, fuel gauge, crosses and 4 main inserts were all previously clear. The (old) photo over saturates them, looks much better in person.

View attachment 59371
Very nice! Did you use gels for the inserts colours? And where did you get them from? I've seen the fuel gel inserts for sale, but I'm guessing just cheaper and easier to buy the gels yourself?

Back
Top Bottom